𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

❝ 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲

𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

chapter three,,

chapter three,,

the famous night.

━━━

The day passed quickly, it's probably due because they didn't have any case to work on today. The agents only had paperwork to check and sign all along the day.

To Spencer Reid, the day was extremely long and he thought that time will never advance. But luckily for him five in the afternoon finally hits on his desk and he nearly jumped out of his chair to pull on his jacket and leave.

- It's like our pretty boy can't wait to leave huh, said Derek with amusement.

- You're right for once Morgan, I'm awaited somewhere, smiled agent Reid.

- Hey! it's not true. I'm not always right but that doesn't mean I'm always wrong, retorted Derek as Spencer Reid left.

As Spencer Reid was waiting for the elevator, Penelope Garcia ran to him.

- Good luck with your date, pretty boy! cheered Garcia.

- Wait...who told you ?

- Guess who ? she said raising her eyebrows.

- Ugh, Derek, of course. Why am I not even surprised? he said rolling his eyes.

The elevator finally came and Spencer Reid said goodbye to Penelope. He went home to prepare himself for the first time, they will actually meet. He couldn't wait any longer to meet the woman he has been in love with for years, the one that couldn't leave his thoughts.

The time finally came.

He has waited for so long.

He was the happiest man.

❦ ❦ ❦

After being showered and dressed up, agent Reid looked at himself in the mirror. He was anxious and not just a little bit.

What if she doesn't like me?

What if she didn't expect me this way?

All these questions were going around and around in his head. 

But it doesn't really matter because he was already in love with her. 

He will love her no matter what. 

He tried to stick with these positive thoughts and went to the restaurant where they made the appointment. He waited and waited and waited for endless hours.

Since he arrived at the restaurant and went to sit at the table reserved on their names, a guy has been constantly looking at him. 

That mysterious man was watching every move that Spencer Reid made.

What if-

Agent Spencer Reid picked up his phone and called Emma's number, her prepaid phone so her stalker couldn't find her. 

Nothing. 

He was answered by her voice mal. 

Or rather :

"The number you're calling cannot be reached. "

Not very comforting for Spencer.

He has never been scared this way. 

He got to her.

Emma's stalker found her.

She told Spencer she'll be at the restaurant a little earlier and will be waiting for him. 

That guy constantly staring at Spencer Reid wasn't only looking at him but also at the place where Emma was supposed to be sitting. 

Her place.

The stalker found Emma and took her away from Spencer before he could even meet her.

He ran out of the restaurant and has never been this fastest before. He took his car and drove extremely fast to the BAU and went to Aron Hotchner's office running.

- We have a new case, it's extremely urgent! panicked Spencer Reid.

- First of all calm down and second I checked we don't have any cases. I don't know what you-, Aaron didn't even have time to speak before Spencer interrupted him.

- Well we do have one! You need to listen to me! I've been talking to a girl and she was always scared of her stalker, he knows every place she goes, with who she is and who she knows. He threatens her and not in a very kind way. He got her. I don't how he did but he found her, said a worried Spencer.

- How do you know it's him? 

- When I arrived at the restaurant, she didn't show up after hours and a mysterious man was constantly staring at me and Emma's place. I'm sure it's him! exclaimed agent Reid.

- Ok, I'll call Garcia and I will inform the rest of the team. But first, what's her name? asked Hotchner before leaving his office with Spencer.

- Emma...Douglas, that's her name.