𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?

❝ 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.❞

chapter four,,

chapter four,,

where's my love?

━━━

TIME HASN'T SEEMED SO LONG throughout Spencer Reid's life until now, except when he learned that his mother had Alzheimer's. But now, it was a far different kind of pain, nothing alike with his mother. 

His mother may forget that she has a son sometimes, a family member alive, but she still feels love deep down in her.  She also feels pain but she doesn't remember where it came what had it caused.

Spencer Reid hasn't met her face to face, but he feels like a piece of his heart has been taken.

Ripped off.

An enormous hole is what he felt in his chest.

He had tasted the purity and the beauty of the fruit that love is, but when he was sure he will have it forever, it was brutally taken away from him. He fell for her, at the only first letters. 

He was only a child but she was all that mattered to him. Spencer didn't have a simple childhood, between an absent businessman father and a mother that had the first symptoms of Alzheimer's, forgetting from time to time, the little child that was her son actually. 

Emma Douglas brought him comfort and safety through words.

People don't realize the impact some words can have, whether it's physical or ink on paper. 

Both make you feel something, whether you want it or not.

They made Emma's Douglas missing as an official case, thankfully for Spencer even though they didn't have much about the stalker. 

All the agents were reunited in their workroom, talking about Garcia found about Emma.

- So her father is named Joe and her mother Mary Donovan. She had an ex-fiancé, Bobby Butman, they broke up not a while ago. 

- Wait, what! A fiancé ?! exclaimed Spencer Reid.

- Ohh, I'm sorry Spencer I thought you knew, apologized sincerely Garcia.

- I need to talk to you later Reid. Go on Garcia, said Aaron Hotchner.

- She was working as a geneticist in a laboratory in Virginia, a few steps from her apartment but she hasn't been there for a while, she has many unpaid rental bills and many letters in her mailbox after what her neighbours said. She hasn't used any of her credit cards and only used prepaid phones. I'm sorry that's all I could find about her, for now, continued Penelope.

- Thanks for those pieces of information, replied Hotchner before cutting the call.

- Get your stuff read, we fly in thirty minutes. You, Reid, stay with me, ordered Aaron as the team leaves the room.

- Yes, sir? asked Spencer nervously.

You can't take part in this case, Spencer since you're personally related to this. I know it's the hardest thing to ask you this, but you may be affected by your emotions during the case. So the better is to be away from it. 

- I can't stay away! I need to be part of it. I can help you with everything I know about her! 

- I know it will be hard for you but you need to stay away, it will only upset you emotionally more than you already are, expressed Agent Hotchner.

Spencer Reid remained silent for a few moments and then Hotchner left him alone with his extremely anxious thoughts that aren't ready to stop for a while.

He can't take part in the case.

But that doesn't mean he can't research on his own, open a case by himself. 

He might be alone for a while, so let's use that extra free time for her.

To find her.