𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬

❝ 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 

𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 

𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. ❞

chapter ten,,

chapter ten,,

under my eyes.

━━━━

AFTER THE TEAM HAD LEARNED MORE about the stalker and had more information about Diane Turner, they now had enough leads to make the stalker's profile. 

Before they reunited with some local sheriffs, they made a quick team meeting in one of the rooms of the police's office. 

- So let's resume and clarify everything we have, for now, started Aaron Hotchner. 

- We know who Diane Turner is and that she's hiding something, started Jennifer. 

- And that she possesses pictures of Reid and Emma Douglas, mostly her face was crossed, finished Garcia.

- One thing for sure, she's the number one suspect, in this case, replied Derek Morgan.

- But don't forget she's only a suspect we can't involve her yet, said Hotchner.

- But we have evidence! exclaimed Spencer Reid. 

- Yes, but not enough to involve her. Plus, our case is not solid enough not for the eyes of the justice, declared Hotchner seriously to Reid. 

- We can't let her wander freely while Emma's gone and her-

Spencer Reid was cut off by the ringing phone of Penelope Garcia. 

The team went silent while meanwhile waiting for the call to end to know what it was about. 

When Garcia finally hung up, the team questioned her all impatiently.

- Calm down, guys...it's not good news...not a very good one at all, sighed Garcia with an anxious face. 

A sudden silence fell into the room. 

- Go on Garcia, we can't waste any more time, said Hotchner seriously. 

- You remember Emma's ex-faincé that we suspected as the stalker when Spencer and Emma were supposed to meet for the first time but she never showed up? asked Garcia.

- Yes, although it was a while ago, shrugged Derek.

- I don't see where that's leading us, said Spencer. 

- Well...her...ex-fiancé, named Bobby Putnam...well...his body was found yesterday a mile away from Emma's apartment, announced Garcia and carefully chose her words. 

Excuse me, WHAT ?! exclaimed Spencer getting up from his chair. 

- I don't understand. How did that happen? asked Jennifer confused.

- How could we not have seen it coming? mumbled Aaron Hotchner.

- His body was found yesterday but we're still waiting for the full autopsy report about his death's causes, finished Garcia.

- Great, really perfect, replied agent Aaron so sharply. 

One murder and a missing person to find. 

What a perfect case thought Aaron Hotchner ironically.