𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞

❝ 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 

𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭. ❞

chapter eleven,,

chapter eleven,,

everything makes sense. 

━━━

SPENCER REID'S BRAIN WAS LIKE a machine that was always on and didn't have the off trigger. An option he never thought of seeking or taking it. He called it a "waste of time". 

He hated it so much. 

Time.

A luxury he can't afford anymore. 

Why stop when you can do so much more, so much better?

It was a trap for most people's minds, they were convinced if they stop now, they will only get what they wanted by working harder. But working harder isn't the best way to reach your goals, it's the most toxic one actually. You think you can do better by continuing, it has been a moment that you've been working hard, and you keep going on but then you don't allow yourself to stop because you're afraid to lose something you promised yourself. 

Something that you're either convinced you'll never get but you keep hoping or something that you desire so ardently that you can't give up until you have it. 

It was all delusional in the end.  

So the endless circle keeps going on, the snake's eating its own tail. 

Something was wrong in this case for Spencer.

They had a lot of information, yet something is missing.

It's like making a puzzle, when you're done you realize that there's one piece missing. In this case, Spencer Reid can't put his finger on it. 

Diane Turner.

She seemed so familiar the first time Spencer Reid saw her, but he has never seen her. 

He remembered that she was writing a doctoral thesis, but what was it about?

After a few moments of brainstorming, he found it. 

She was writing a doctoral thesis about spontaneous cellular death in suicide patients

About suicide patients, that's a little too specific. Most people when they write their thesis, they're often inspired by things that may have happened in their life and that somehow affected them. 

So suicide?

Someone close to her may have committed suicide, but who? 

She had no siblings and with what Garcia said, she wasn't really close with her other family members. 

And suddenly, there was enlightenment in Spencer's brain. 

Garcia said, that her parents both committed suicide when Diane was very young.

That's why Penelope said Diane did not have a nice childhood. 

After Spencer has done a little research about Diane's thesis, he surprisingly found out that it has been rejected meanwhile she was working as an assistant at Mendal University.

Mendal University. 

Emma Douglas was working there as a half-time job and received student's thesis, she either accepts or rejects them. 

Emma and Diane knew each other...

Emma had already met her stalker and she didn't even realize it.

Spencer Reid himself met Diane Turner, that's why she was so nice to him. She knew who he was and what bond he had with Emma Douglas.

Diane Turner knew exactly what was going on between Emma and Spencer. 

Diane messed up their first date when they were supposed to see each other for the first time. Diane was little by little ruining Emma's life when she was starting to be happier again after breaking up with her ex-fiancé. 

Diane envied Emma's life. 

Something as simple as envy was the motive for all of this and yet the most difficult one to find out about. 

Envy.