♡ 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ♡ - 💖

Angel!Amami, Demon!Shinguuji

It was boring, it truly was. Up here in heaven, he was with Akamatsu, Yonaga and Chabashira, Gokuhara and Momota. He was surrounded by his friends, nice people, and yet he yearned to go down to where the rest were; where Shirogane, Hoshi, Tojo, Shinguuji, Iruma and Ouma were. How were they getting on? Did they feel bad at all? Did Shirogane feel bad at all for killing him and Akamatsu? Did Tojo feel bad for killing Hoshi? Did Shinguuji feel bad for killing Yonaga and Chabashira? Did Ouma feel bad for leading everyone on, spewing lies everywhere and creating despair?

Amami might never know if he doesn't check himself. He was sure Shinguuji would be delighted in knowing there was an afterlife though. Shinguuji basically refused to leave Amami's mind. He was constantly wondering. Shinguuji had a sister, but from what he saw, it was blatantly obvious she was manipulative and abusive. He didn't know how Shinguuji even managed to get to the afterlife anyway; wasn't his spirit exorcised?

He sighed and looked around. Heaven wasn't exactly full of clouds. It was a beautiful land, with clear water and rivers, waterfalls and the most beautiful of scenery. There was no god, they were good people and didn't need someone to rule over them. It was a perfect world. The Angels had a different appearance to what one would normally think of two wings and a halo.

Angels had mighty white wings, gold lines swirling around in an unknown pattern. The wings could easily be swapped out for anything else: another pair of arms, an animal tail, or they could be erased completely. Instead of two ears, they had four. They had an elf shape and two ears were on each side of ones head. They were directly on top of each other, where a humans ears would normally be. They also had 2 sharp horns made of bone and skin protruding from their forehead.

Gold markings were also on their skin. It decorated their eyelids, making it look like the outline of an eyeliner design. The patterns also made their way on their arms and legs, swirling around and every now and then a golden leaf design was visible. Angels were perfectly imperfect.

Everyone else from the killing game in heaven were having one big discussion. Amami had purposely excluded himself by hiding where they couldn't find him while he pondered on his thoughts. He decided to sneak around, and see if maybe he could find where the Demons were. He hopped down from the tree he was in, which was placed above a cliff. He allowed himself to plummet down before spreading his wings and steadying himself midair, just above the ground. He was still getting used to his wings, so maybe flying wouldn't be the best option, currently.

He sighed as he gently lowered himself to the ground. From what he could see, the area stretched out for miles and miles, there was no end to it. It'll be an adventure and a half to find 'hell', Amami thought, amused. He set off, not minding about anything he needed to bring: There was ripe fruit all around, the water was clean, pure and drinkable, and if he got cold, he had wings to keep him warm. He was set for life. Or death.

Happy memories swarmed him the further on he got. It was like there was nothing bad in this place, like he couldn't have any bad memories. He felt warm and fuzzy inside all the time. He felt free, he wasn't tied to friends, he wasn't doing this for his father, he wasn't searching for his sisters. He was doing this for himself, out of curiosity. He felt young again, like a child.

When night set it, the temperature didn't drop. Then moon rose and stars filled the clear sky. Fireflies emerged from nowhere and the water was illuminated to a beautiful cyan colour. Amami kept moving, eager to see more. The scenery entranced him. It was long before he reached what seemed to be a raging storm. It wasn't moving anywhere, it seemed like a barrier. Lightning flashed and thunder boomed. Rain came pouring to the ground dangerously, as fast as a bullet and as sore as daggers.