♡ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖮𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖯𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖨 𝖧𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖫𝖾𝖿𝗍 ♡ - 💝

Omegaverse & Royal!AU (Amami's outfit , don't sexualise it 😡)
Prince!Shinguuji, Maid/Servent!Amami
Alpha: Shinguuji (Age 18)
Omega: Amami (Age 18)

Shinguuji was awake all night. Boring, but he always found it difficult to sleep. The sun had come up a while ago and all he had done was stay in bed. He didn't want to get up just yet. Soon enough, it was time to wake up. Shinguuji didn't have an alarm or clock to help him get up. He had something much better.

His personal maid, Amami.

Technically, Amami wasn't a maid, because he was a boy, but Shinguuji's father was annoyed that Amami had such a beautiful face that he straight up refused to acknowledge that Amami was a boy, and just brushed it off as a girl having short hair, a deep voice, and being a bit too tall for a girl.

So, the king forced Amami to wear a maid dress in hopes people would believe the lie as well. Shinguuji always assured Amami that if he was uncomfortable he could always tell his father, but he never necessarily minded. He said he did what he wanted in his free time and he only wore the dress for work so it was fine.

A soft knock echoed through the door and Shinguuji closed his eyes. The door opened softly and he heard footsteps heading in his direction.

"Your highness, it's time to wake up!"

He opened his eyes and was met with the sight of Amami leaning above him with a gentle smile.

"Good morning, sir! How did you sleep?"

Amami spoke cheerfully as he walked across the enormous room to open the curtains.

"I didn't sleep at all, unfortunately. How did you sleep, Amami-kun?"

Shinguuji cringed as the curtains were pulled open.

"I'm sorry you didn't sleep last night, you must be feeling awful..."

Amami dodged Shinguuji's question. He never answered any personal questions or questions about him, such as 'how are you', or 'how are you feeling', he always brushed it off. Shinguuji assumed it was work policy so he brushed it off too, but he always asked the question in hopes Amami would answer.

"That's besides the point. Today you have the meeting to go to, remember?"

Amami spoke cheerfully. He was always cheerful, the prince don't know how. It suited him, though. Shinguuji groaned internally at the thought of the meeting.

"I don't want to go... I'd much rather stay in bed and talk to you, Amami-kun..."

"Well, I'm afraid we can't do that today, sir. The meeting was about your upcoming marriage with the princess from the neighbouring kingdom, was it not?"

He groaned again and flopped back into his bed, pulling the covers up over his head.

"I don't want to marry her, she's annoying and won't stop talking about the amount of kids we're going to have after we get married. It's disgusting, honestly."

"Why, how many kids does she want?"

"Ugh, she mentioned something about... 15 or 16? But with having that many kids, your bound to end up with at least twins or triplets, which could bring us to about 17-18. I just can't deal with that many kids."