Damon

As we pulled into the house I looked to Stefan "you want me to take you home or you going to stay here?" I asked him softly as the others got out and went to bed.

"Can you take me to get some clothes?" Stefan asked looking at me which I nodded started the car again

"Damon's here he's trying to open the tomb to get Katherine out." I blurted out watching the road.

"Of course he is, how did you know?" He asked taking a sip of blood.

"When I started helping Annie I was sucked into a vision, and no you can't tell when I do get them I'm just on autopilot." I say as I start up the long driveway to the boarding house.

"Come on lets go get me some clothes." Stefan says getting out with me following him into the house to his room.

"So what's going on with you and Elena?" I ask him smirking when I see him blush. "I'm not saying this to be mean cause I think of her as my best friend but I am going to warn you she is a brat who thinks everything is for her and about her." I warn him before feeling a presence. "Hello Damon." I say before turning around meeting his eyes, feeling our souls connect my right wrist burn and the world spins but everything felt right as he stumbled i knew it was because he switched was just forced back on.

"Mate" Damon said as he took a step forward before i launched myself into his arms my legs wrapped around his waist tightly burying my face into his neck taking a deep breath before placing little kisses here and there feeling him do the same with him threading his hand through my hair as he walked to sit on Stefan's bed.

"Well i did not see that coming." Stefan said finally coming out of his shock making me snort before my eyes started feeling heavy as Damon ran his fingers through my hair.

"Neither did i but I'm happy." Damon's voice was the last thing I heard before going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Damon's POV)

I can't believe I found my mate, who is now sleeping in my arms, i just came to this town to make Stefan's life hell and get Katherine but I found my mate, who I don't recall getting the name of.

"She fell asleep before I could get her name." I told Stefan still running my fingers through her hair. He snorted shaking his head as he went back to getting clothes.

"Your mates name is Peyton Davis shes a witch her twin Bonnie and her helped me seal away the ripper. She's got a mother and father and her Papa who is the actual archangel Lucifer whom loves her like his own um her and her twin jj are werewolves who can control their shifts his exact words were we are a different breed. That's all I can remember right now we better get you some clothes cause she ain't letting you go anytime soon." Stefan told me I'm shocked about all of it really and can't help the proud feeling as he tells me she got rid of the ripper "Damon come on." I nod standing up before following him to my room which he gathers some clothes for me to sleep in and some for tomorrow before we head out the door where he helps me maneuver her legs to my lap and not around me as I sit in the back with her.

"Why is she so sleepy?" I ask looking down at her moving some hair from her face.

"Um im guessing the spell she done on me then cheer and then the party it's been a very long day." Stefan suggested as he pulled away from the boarding house.

"What are you going to do about Elena?" I ask him curiously

"I don't know I was hoping she was one of my mates but nothing." Stefan tells me before he sighs sadly "so is your switch back on?" He ask changing the subject.

"Yeah it happened when I locked eyes with her." I tell him before hugging her closer to me

"Momma my feet hurt." She grumbled before trying to take her shoes making me snort before taking the off of her rubbing her feet making her sigh. "Hm much better."

"She really is something else Damon." Stefan say as we pull up to a house larger than the bordering house i open the door passing Stefan her shoes before waking to the front door with Stefan who rings the door bell. A talk man in a leather jacket answers the door

"Who are you and why do you have my Peyton? Hello Stefan." The man with grey blue eyes and leather jacket asked as he took Peyton from my arms I watch as she immediately clings to him.

"Lucifer this is my brother Damon." Stefan introduces.

"Ah your one of my little devils soulmates." Lucifer says as he hands her back over which I gladly take her before shifting her so she's more comfortable.

"Yes sir wait one of them?" I say before asking.

"Yeah you'd really think I'd give her the first person who saw me as just an archangel not as the devil just one mate to protect her No she is like my daughter so I gave her five of the most protective people I could think of and her wolf." He explains inviting us in as he looked down at her with soft eyes moving some hair from her face before snapping his fingers i look down and noticed he's changed her into some fluffy pajamas and cleaned her face form make up. "Both of you promise me you will protect her." He demands looking me and Stefan in the eyes

"With my life." We both answer which he nods before pointing Stefan to a spare room before walking me to hers holding my clothes.

"Good to meet you Damon have a goodnight don't be to long in the shower her dogs like to hog her." He says pointing to a different door in her room i nod placing her down before tucking her and getting my clothes from him.

"It was good meeting you to sir." I tell him holding my hand out which he shakes before letting go and walking out shutting the door behind him i quickly shower and changed before climbing into bed behind her.