John

(Peyton's outfit up top)

After a month we've gotten way past the 2,000 mark for clothing available for all shapes and sizes and John showed up. Ugh. But this month is all about finalizing details on outfits and finding some models we've sent out letters and e-mails to all aspiring models all shapes and sizes from around the surrounding areas we've all gotten the oks so they will be showing up soon, I've called into a few agents and managers who will be showing up to scout for some new talent, Caroline also made sure there was at least four agents looking for plus sized models as she said "I want them to have a chance and not be lead or strung along by agents who are only looking for sticks as models!" And that was her snappy mood because she was worried about jewelry and shoes my job has been bags (hand bags, clutches, and over the shoulder bags, crossover, etc.). I've got a few made and finalized but I need more materials to continue in making them without affecting the longevity and durability, so until I get more I've been switching in between jewelry and shoes.

Another reason she was so snappy was because she doesn't take time to decompress so she stacks her stress we have all had to lock her out of the room for some sleep or to just smash somethings, she's the type of person who wants it done way before deadline, with how we are going we are a ways ahead of schedule, if told her we don't need to be to far ahead of schedule because styles change, but she basically growled at me!!

"Why are you here John?" I come out of my drawing where I'm sitting with Tyler Jere and Damon drawing up some male designs, when I hear the question.

"I'm here questioning why you all have basically moved out of the house?" John asked condescendingly, as he steps further into my house.

"Ugh." I moan before winking to the others as I slip behind him before sticking a strong sedative into him. Cackling as he drops. "Some hunter you are." I sober up taking his ring and some blood before spelling him so he can't leave the house. Also adding him into the safe space because having anyone like the way Esther was just not good.

"Peyton what have i told you about knocking people out, my mom is the sheriff!!" Caroline screams flailing her arms.

"You told me to not to, and nobody even likes this guy it's not like I'm killing him yet." I say pouting before giving her a big grin and asking. "Would you rather I kill him?" We all watch her eyes widen.

"NO!!" She screeched.

"Then boom sedative, now calm down and come look at these designs we've got for the mens department." I tell her, before leading her over to the small dining table where we have been working.

"These all look great, we are going to be making leather jackets and wallets?" She asked as she sort through all the designs.

"Yup you would be better to sell a little bit of everything, then just clothes, so like Jere pointed out why not do wallets in place of purses, jackets instead of jewelry, belts in place of some shoes." Tyler said we all watch as she nods as she flips through a few more rough sketches.

"This means we have to find male models as well?" She freaks before Jere rubs her arm and calmly tells her they have dealt with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day of the photo shoot we have places set up all over the property and in the ballroom with backdrops

"Hi Thank You all for coming today as you have noticed you have each been given a piece of paper, they contain your name the photographers name and area you will be working in along with some outfits you will be working in, now my male aspiring models yours is a little different you have been given a number that number represents you group leader, your group leader is the ones with black numbers on the white back ground, they will lead you where the photographer thinks it is best you may be outside or inside, now i want you all on best behavior because I have called in a few managers and agents looking for new talent i will not point them out because then some of you will try to show off now the team leaders find your groups then begin the rotations." I say commanding them before my group of girls I have to start out side. "Alright those in my group we have a BodEquality, that means everyone is shaped different also the clothes you will be trying and modeling in doesn't look like you borrowed them then stuffed yourself inside it will look like they were made for you so hear is the pop up changing rooms each room has clothes you are to try and your name on the curtain, my best suggestion is for you to try what you like the best then we will move down the list, Understand?" I ask as we made our way outside before stopping at the big white tent. When they nod i motion them into the tent they all shuffle in to get change the photographers then pick them as they come out for the shoot i have a few makeup artist out here they can call on if they look to pale.

The rest of the shoot goes smoothly it did take a little to get the plus size queens to come out of there shell.

When we are finished with more pictures then needed Caroline takes the photographers to pay them get the details saying we want digital copies and printed copies for filing reasons, they agree saying the will mail and email the copies in a weeks time. I go and hand out the agreed upon amount for each of the models after they have all left the agents and managers come looking for there contact info and head shots so I hand over some copies for them when they leave after packing up some compelled humans come to pack up the rest to put back into the storage room before leaving forgetting everything they saw here as soon as they are off the property.

"Ugh my feet hurt." I say as i flop down next to Damon on the big chair.

"Mine to, did you have any trouble with your girls?" Bonnie asked from her spot on the couch as Enzo rubbed her feet.

"My plus size queens needed a little loosening up, but other that nope it went perfectly." I say yawning when Damon starts scratching my back, Elena comes in with sub from subway passing them out.

"I had one girl that threw a tantrum because another girl wouldn't switch shirts with her." Caroline says rolling her eyes.

"Really?" Tyler scoffs "I had this one dude complain because he and I quote 'why don't I get a wallet to pose with?' And i straight up told him you do just not with that outfit you choose." We all laugh then continue to eat quietly before I stand saying I'm getting my fat ass naked and showered before I go to bed.

"Mood, and same." Caroline says standing with a grunt as her back pops.

"Night Dae." I say as we lay in bed after our shower.

"G'night Baby." He replies kissing my forehead.