Ida Micheals

Her eyes creaked open - well, one of her eyes was covered by an eyepatch, but anyway -, and she looked around in confusion. She was in some sort of cell with one glass-like barrier. She began to panic and scrambled to her feet. She suddenly launched herself at the glass, but was thrown back. "Lemme out!" She yelled, stomping her feet.

A man with gray hair, a stubbly beard, blue eyes with square-shaped glasses, a maroon turtleneck, a beige lab coat, black pants, and brown boots came in. The girl's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 'What is he doing here?' She thought.

"Hey! What's the big idea, jerk!?" She yelled at him. He looked up at her and wrote something down quickly in a yellow book. The girl banged on the glass, "I know you can hear me, Sixer!"

He stiffened in shock, not expecting me to use his nickname. She realized her mistake in revealing what she knew. The girl quickly spat out, "What!? Don't think you're slick with hiding your fingers, weirdo!" She crossed her arms and sat down stubbornly.

Yes, she knew it was childish and immature, but so was he.

Jeeze, smart people really could be jerks.

Two kids came from behind Sixer. A boy and a girl. Both had brown hair, fair skin, and green eyes. The boy was wearing a dark blue vest, a light red T-shirt, shorts, grey shoes, and an earflap hat. The girl was wearing a colorful sweater with cats all over it, a pink skirt, a rainbow headband, black shoes, and white socks.

The prisoner looked at them. "Huh?" She muttered, confused.

Right... they were THOSE two. She turned away angrily. "This is dumb. Why and I here?" She asked, clearly upset.

Sixer sighed. "We don't know what you are. And we want to make sure you're not dangerous." He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What!? What I am!?" She snapped. "I'm a human! Sure, I may look different, but I'm a human!" She yelled, getting angry.

The boy raised an eyebrow, "Human?" He whispered softly.

She grumbled to herself. The boy walked over to the glass and looked at her, sympathy in his eyes. "Hey, my Grunkle Ford just wants to ask a few questions and run a few tests. He just wants to make sure you aren't dangerous." He said gently. She hesitantly looked at him.

"How long will it take?" She whispered.

"Probably about a week." Sixer said casually. Her heart sank as she looked down.

Tears began to spike in her eyes. "I don't wanna be in here this long...." She whimpered sadly.

"Hey, you'll be alright." The boy said softly. He seemed like he was trying to be comforting.

She looked up at him, feeling a bit better. "It's just scary..." She admitted.

"Well, Mabel and I will make sure you'll be ok." He said confidently, glancing over to Ford. She smiled a little at him as he looked over at her.

"I'm Dipper." He said.

'I know.' She thought. "Nice to meet you..." She said, seeming a bit better.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Ida." The girl said sweetly, smiling brightly.