Listener

Ida's a nice kid. She doesn't seem dangerous or evil. A bit strange, but a good kid. She gets along very well with me and Mabel. She's a great talker and listener. She can go on for hours about a subject to me, or listen to Mabel squealing and talking for hours. She doesn't seem to get scared, or at least show it, but gets easily anxious or stressed. She wears an eyepatch all the time. I asked why, but she didn't say anything, so I didn't push it any further.

I think she's human, and she seems to have memories of BEFORE she was - Well- Whatever she is.

~~~

"Dipper?" Ida called, taking his attention from the entry he was writing. "Yea?" Dipper asked, putting his pen down. "Can I see what you're writing?" She asked, tilting her head.

Dipper nodded and held the book up in front of the glass so she could see. He flipped through the pages, but she stopped him on the ones about the ghosts. "You missed a few classes of ghosts." She said. "I did?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yep! So, there are a few other classes. There are ones called Vengefuls - write this down." She instructed, pointing to Dipper's pen. He nodded quickly, grabbed his pen, and began writing what she said. "Vengefuls are spirits that are so angry for mortal reasons, and so their souls can't move on. They search violently to 'fix' what they're so upset about." Ida said, laying down on her back and staring at the ceiling. Dipper's hand quickly flew across the paper, trying to keep up with how quickly she spoke.

"And then there are ghosts called Judges..." She seemed to trail off a bit. "What are Judges?" Dipper asked nervously.

"Spirits that aren't able to move on for... troubled lives. Trauma, fear, anger, and such. They're tied to Earth. They are able to see what people have done and if they are 'Guilty' or 'Innocent'. Which basically just means that I see if I can punish them how I see fit." She sighed.

Dipper paused for a moment. "'I'?" He asked, questioning her last sentence.

She went quiet. "Oh, well. Guess there's no point in trying to say otherwise. I'm a Judge." She admitted. There was silence for a moment. "Oh... Alright?" Dipper hummed, trying to wrap my head around that. A thought occurred to him. "Hey, Ida?" I asked. "Hm?" She asked, turning her head to him.

"How do you know Bill? Why were you at the crazy demon's statue?"