Chapter 9 ✰ Don't cry ✰

☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

"I'll wait for you babe, that's all I do babe,
but don't come through babe,
you never do."

☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Pretty when You cry but it's by Lacy Rayne instead of Lana Del Rey

Start and stop this song when you see the *

Warning - cringe.

He stops right when the back of my legs hit his mattress, he rips off his shirt tossing it to the side before moving on to his belt

He stops right when the back of my legs hit his mattress, he rips off his shirt tossing it to the side before moving on to his belt. I do the same and start removing my clothes piece by piece until I'm completely naked, I don't get a chance to look at him as his lips are immediately back on mine.

My back hits the bed, I crawl myself back until my head is resting on his pillow. He rests his elbows on each side of my head trapping me under him as I rap my legs around him.

"You still on birth control?" He speaks for the first time since the hallway.

"Yeah." I mutter breathlessly.

He leans down kissing me as a response. This feels so familiar, like being in your childhood home after moving away. He pulls back looking down at our naked bodies, he grabs his dick lining it up with my entrance, he slowly rolls his hips forward moaning out as he slips inside me. I breathe out as he starts thrusting in and out of me.

"I missed making love to you." He grunts in my ear. Lifting his head up he rests his forehead against my shoulder. 

"I missed it too." I close my eyes trying to enjoy the feeling of him inside me. It's not quite, hitting the spot for me. "You could maybe choke me a little?" I blurt out just trying to find something to make this pleasurable.

"Stop fucking around that's weird don't kill the vibe for me- oh fuck!" He moans out his pace quickening.

I shut my mouth feeling embarrassed. Maybe I could use my imagination? Like if he were to call me a whore or something. A soft moan rips from my throat at the thought of being called a slut while he fucks into me. My breathing quickening as pleasure starts coursing through my body. What if he grabbed my neck and- a loud moan from Jax pulls me out of my imagination.

His thrusts become sloppy, loud moans slipping from his mouth into my ear. "Oh fuck!" His hips deliver one final snap as I feel him twitch inside me.

He pulls himself out of me, crashing down into the bed panting.

You're joking.