Chapter 15 ✰ It's pretty ✰

☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

"Your love stings like blood and a lemon."

☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Watercolor Eyes by Lana Del Rey.

Start this song when you see the *  and let it play out on its own.

Start this song when you see the  *  and let it play out on its own

I gently grab his face, pulling away from the kiss he sprung on me. "Stop."

"What's wrong?" He furrows his eyebrows in concern.

"Sit," I point to the edge of the bed. "we need to talk."

"Okay?" He shuffles backwards until his calves hit the mattress and he plops down facing me, the moonlight shining on the side of his face from the open window serves as the only form of light.

He looks at me with confusion. He thought I brought him in here to fuck, that's great.

"What are we?" I ask standing directly in front of him.

"You're my best friend." He says quickly, like it's a memorized response.

"Then why did you just kiss me, why have you been kissing me? Why did you fuck me?" I tried to keep the emotion out of my voice, trying to come at this conversation more rationally.

That's not how you treat a friend.

"Because I-" His sentence dies in his throat, he clenches his jaw ever so slightly, probably not even knowing how to respond. "I want you, you know that. I've always said I wanted to marry you some day so obviously I see you as more than a friend." He picks at his cuticles, avoiding eye contact.

"Okay, so we're more than friends?" That's literally what he just said.

"Yeah," he sighs getting irritated. "I guess."

"But you're still with Stacy?" How can he not see how fucking confusing this is for me.

He closes his eyes in frustration. "Yes." He mutters.

"So, we're in a open relationship?" I shrug coming to the only conclusion that makes sense from what he just said.

"No I-" He looks up at me his blue eyes pouring into mine. "Lacy what the fuck is this?"

"I'm tired of not knowing Jax, I'm tired of being in love with you and not knowing what the fuck we are." I can't help the heartbreak I'm feeling leaking into my voice, it's becoming impossible to not show how bad this has been hurting me.

"We're gonna be together one day, me and you always." He stands up sensing the emotion in my voice.

"No." I shake my head physically rejecting that stupid fucking sentence that he's said to me over 1 million times. "No, you gotta stop dangling 'one days' in front of me." I keep my eyes glued to my feet.