Chapter 13 ✰ Rockstar huh ✰

☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

"You're not a friend, no you're nothing.
I think I should be a little more confident, in my self, in my skin."

☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Home by Daughter

Start and stop this song when you see the *

I sigh to myself realizing I must've been the worst fucking person ever in my past life and everything that's happened to me up until now has just been repercussions for that, and Harry is just the cherry on top of the cake

"What's your problem?" He shouts from behind me.

I turn around, seeing the smug asshole who I'm stuck with for the next two years walking towards me.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He's barely even said anything to me today.

"You acting like a little bitch." He stops in front of me causing me to tip my head back a bit to look at him.

"Okay, no, goodbye." I turn around refusing to be apart of this conversation but Harry reaches out grabbing my arm physically turning me back around.

"You're a good guitar player, jesus." He rolls his eyes. "You think I would've allowed you to sign a contract if you were actually shitty?"

I scoff at his idea of a complement. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I thought you were annoying before but seeing you mope around like your in the beginning of a bloody depression med commercial, is even more fucking infuriating." He towers over me with his hands politely behind his back.

"I'm sorry my presence and emotions bother you so much Harry, maybe just try focusing on literally anything else yeah?" I don't understand why my existence irritates him so much.

"I-" Harry opens his mouth face morphing into complete anger.

"Lacy?" The blood completely drains from my body making my veins feel like fucking sandpaper as her familiar voice hits my eardrums.

Harry's face changes into confusion at the panic in my face. He looks past me waving at her with a smug smile, the footsteps behind me increasingly getting closer.

"Lacy is that you?" Her voice is officially directly behind me.

I turn around my body rigid. Her familiar features all looking the same but slightly worn out, red bags under her eyes, disheveled blonde hair looking longer than when I last saw her. "Hi, Lydia."

"How've you been? How's Lil?" She seems genuine.

"Good, she's good." I nod my head wanting the concrete to open up and swallow me whole.