Chapter 41 ✰ The world goes quiet ✰

☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

"I think I found hell, I think I found something."

☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Female Robbery but it's by Lavender instead
of The Neighbourhood

Start this song when you see the *

Start this song when you see the  *

"Sounds perfect." I step away from the mic pulling out my in ears dropping them onto one of the speakers.

Everyone scrambles away from the stage, trying to get everything ready for the show tonight.

Drew cheers out, just excited about this whole experience. A small part of me envies her, when something goes good for the band she celebrates, I however just feel relief.

"Now the fun part can start!" Drew claps her small hands together. She hates sound check, it bores her, but she knows we have to get it done.

I turn around seeing Lacy gently putting her guitar back on it's stand, she always holds it with such care.

"Shots before we get dressed?" Jax proposes the mischievous idea of drinking on the job to the group.

Sometimes I think maybe Jax isn't one of these people who can casually drink and do drugs, I think he maybe just hides it better than others.

"Fuck yes!" Drew springs from her seat behind the drums, practically running off the stage with Jax. "Lacy." She calls back.

"I'm coming." Lacy sighs slowly stepping down the small set of stairs that leads to back stage.

My feet jog after her without my mind telling them to do so. She's like gravity, constantly pulling me towards her and no matter how hard I fight it, I always end up submitting and letting it happen.

"Lace." In quick decision I jet my hand out grabbing her arm.

An unexpected wave of, comfort crashes through my body as my skin meets hers.

"Yeah?" She turns around to face me, tilting her head back to meet my gaze.

It takes me a minute to respond, another feeling I never thought I would feel coursing through my body because of her.

"How are you feeling?" I ask needing to know how she's doing. I slowly drop my hand down her arm wanting to keep my skin against hers for as long as possible, selfishly enjoying the warm spark that's lit up in my chest.

She clears her throat flicking her eyes in between mine. "A little scared." She forces her strawberry lips up in a soft smile.

She always does that, downplays her feelings like they're unimportant.