Chapter 55 ✰ Kiss me ✰

☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

"Does he take care of you?
Or could I easily fill his shoes."

☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:☆ ,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

Sex by the 1975

Start the song when you see the *

- Trigger warning -
Possibly hurtful mentions of an ED.

Drew has her arms draped around Mandy in the crowd

Drew has her arms draped around Mandy in the crowd. She showed up about 30 minutes ago profusely apologizing for being so devastatingly late.

Jax and his prom date are no were to be seen. Niall hides tucked away in the corner with his tongue quite literally shoved into Jayme's mouth. Zayn also showed up late, he chats up some girl leaning on a table. And Harry stands next to me sipping another tequila neat.

He said nothing about our memories sprawled out in video form. I said nothing about noticing.

I lean my arms atop the cold table glancing around the blurry room selfishly hoping to catch something interesting to cure my boredom. Watching different bodies lazily dance to the music I pick apart every single person that my eyes land on.

A girl with beautiful silk red hair that has me quietly contemplating if I should dye my hair that ruby red color. A tall man with bleached hair buzzed down to his scalp dazzles the crowd with his dance moves. A couple arguing amidst the fun.

Then a box standing brightly in the corner catches my eye. My lips curl up in a toothy grin at the simple sight. "Harry look." I nudge his arm to grab his attention.

He swallows a gulp of alcohol before placing the expensively carved glass down. I watch his confused gaze glide through the colorful crowd until he finds it. 

A Photo Booth.

"Lace no." He tosses his head back with an irritated groan.

I grab his wrist tugging him away from the table with a playful glimmer twinkling behind my eyes. "H come on!" I walk backwards keeping my focus on him.

His leg muscles lock making it almost impossible for me to drag him any further. "Picture booths are fucking lame, no."

His words physically strike down my burst of happiness creating a sort of ugly sinking feeling deep in my stomach.

I drop my touch away from his hand releasing the smile from my lips. "I just wanted a picture with you, it's fine we can go back."

My childlike excitement over a stupid picture was dumb.