ch8: unintentional lockdown

Y:"so yeah basically I wrestled the dog a little and finally got it pinned"

Katherine:"wow I'm surprised you knew what to do in that situation, not many people do"

Y:"yeah well guess it was right place right time"

The therapist and security guard were walking the hallways of the prison chatting to keep each other from complete boredom. Suddenly amy approached the 2

Amy:"hey guys what are you doing?"

Y:"just walking around and checking the cells"

Amy:"oh ok, wait y/n, Vanessa isn't with you?"

Y:"huh? No she isn't why?"

Amy:"strange, she isn't in her cell. Maybe she's looking around the prison trying to find you"

Katherine:"she broke out again? Ugh, why do we even bother locking her cell in the first place if she keeps getting out"

Y:" beats me, but from what I hear she's become less violent since I've been here. She's making some progress but I'm afraid she may never get out"

Sarah:"no shit"

Y:"GAH! KAREN DEMON"

Sarah:"fuck you too."

Katherine:"Sarah? Aren't you supposed to be up front"

Sarah:"it's time for my lunch, duh. I was wanting to see if you guys wanted to come to the cafeteria with me"

Y:"and what are we gonna eat Satan? Baby hearts?"

Sarah:"I'll eat your dick if you don't shut the fuck up"

Y:"...."

Sarah:"...."

Katherine:"...."

Amy:"...."

Sarah:"....now that came out wrong"

Katherine:"SARAH AND Y/N SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

Sarah:"WHY YOU LITTLE-"

INTERCOM:"EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! THE FACILITY IS LOOSING POWER, REPEAT, THE FACILITY IS LOOSING POWER. CLOSE ALL CELL DOORS OR THEY WILL NOT CLO-

And just then everything went black,

Amy:"....is now a bad time to mention that the city has been having power outages?"

(To be continued 😈)