ch9 unintentional lockdown 2

Y:"oh really, you might think you wanna let everybody know that before it happens, so it's not like we get COMPLETELY BUTT-FUCKED BY IT"

Amy:"I'm sorry"

Katherine:"ok guys let's calm down and-"

Sarah:"no! I agree with him for once! Why the hell didn't you bring this up!?"

Amy:"I thought you would have known already from the news"

Y/n:"Amy, we get up at 5 every morning to make it here, I don't know about you but when I wake up I don't wanna listen about how the gas prices are hitting an all-time high or hear about a little girl who had to get surgery because she put a pencil up her nose or, God forbid, hear that Vanessa stabbed the hotdog Lady because she thought I liked her when really I just gave her a tip a week ago."

Katherine:"oh yeah I forgot about that, is she still ok"

Y/n:" she's fine, was in critical condition but she's serving hotdogs again."

Katherine:"that's good"

Y:"anyway, now we gotta deal with every prisoner having a open cell and trying to kill us"

Sarah:"actually we don't"

Y:"huh? We don't?"

Sarah:"nope, in the event of a blackout all doors automatically lock, so any door that's shut stays locked. But.....any door that's open can't shut because the emergency lock will block the doors. Kind of a double edged sword."

Katherine:"and thats why my teams are here, they sweep the halls and keep any escape prisoners under control"

Sarah:"so it's a good thing we met up with you then"

Katherine:"exactly, but that means we have to inspect this hallway"

Y:"got it, well let's get started"

And so the group of 4 search the section. After walking they hear shouting and gunshots, Katherine takes the lead and runs toward the noise with the other behind her, once they reach where the noise was they seen alba and another prisoner pointing guns at each other and a dead guard on the floor. Alba had a UMP-45 and the other person had a Beretta, presumably the deceased guards weapons

 Alba had a UMP-45 and the other person had a Beretta, presumably the deceased guards weapons

Alba:"ARE YOU CRAZY!? IM NOT GONNA LEAVE WITH YOU!!"

Random prisoner:"USELESS MUTT, DONT YOU SEE THIS IS OUR CHANCE"

Katherine:"PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPONS NOW!"

the random prisoner starts to switch her aim from alba over to Katherine but before she is able to get the aim switched over correctly both alba and Katherine open fire on the hostile prisoner

Silenced gunfire is heard from both their guns as they rip into the prisoner with their bullets, due to the surprise and sudden pain the prisoner fires off her gun three times before she is taken down. One bullet hits Katherine in the vest, which of course saves her life, after the hostile is taken down Katherine switches aim to alba

Katherine:"PUT IT DOWN NOW"

alba complied and put down the weapon and got on her knees with her hands behind her head.

Alba:"she killed the guard, took her gun and shot her in the neck, I thought I was next so I picked up her main gun and then you guy came. Am I going to get into trouble?"

Katherine:"we will check the cameras and make sure but if it's true then you'll be fine cause it was self defense, Amy go cuff alba for now"

Amy:"got it"

After alba was cuffed everyone got close

Sarah:"is anyone hit from the bullets she fired?"

Katherine:"I was tapped in the vest, chest hurts a little but I'm ok, anyone else?"

Amy:"I'm good

Sarah:"I'm fine"

Alba:"I wasn't hit"

Y:".....um guys."

They all looked over to the therapist and seen his hand had dark red liquid on it, and his shirt was drenched with it as well. Just then he collapsed onto one knee.

Y:*COUGH COUGH* UGH "fuckin hurts"

Katherine:"SHIT, SOMEONE GET A FIRST AID KIT! Y/N LOOK AT ME, ITS GONNA BE OK"

The readers vision gets blurry and his voice gets weak.

Y:"k-katherine, it hurts. Am I..... Am I gonna make it?"

His vision gets darker, and darker, voices become distant as sleep over takes him

What will become of the poor reader? Find out next chapter