character description

Prisoner JA8941Name: Jennifer AyumiAge:19A foreigner who was a idol in Japan until her family decided to move to America, due to her popularity in Japan males would often flirt with her, one day 3 males lured her into a alley to try to have some "...

Prisoner JA8941
Name: Jennifer Ayumi
Age:19
A foreigner who was a idol in Japan until her family decided to move to America, due to her popularity in Japan males would often flirt with her, one day 3 males lured her into a alley to try to have some "fun". The girl luckily fought of the men and ended up shooting them with her own pistol. The state deemed her guilty because she was in a "no gun" state and she was accused of murder and possession of a illegal fire arm.

Prisoner AC7246Name: Abla CanisAge:18A orphan who was taken off of the streets and experimented on illegally without her consent, she was 4 at the time of the kidnapping

Prisoner AC7246
Name: Abla Canis
Age:18
A orphan who was taken off of the streets and experimented on illegally without her consent, she was 4 at the time of the kidnapping. She was beaten and mistreated by her captors which caused her to be highly sensitive to loud noises and other actions she may find violent. She is considered a prisoner but is in the insane portion of the prison due to her cowering in a corner when people are close. She was found during a swat raid shortly after she killed the head scientist, the report says she was againat the wall staring at the body on the verge of crying but  during the testimony she pleaded guilty and say she didn't regret it. The experiments altered her DNA to some minor wolf like characteristics such as: wolf ears (along with normal ears), sharper vision in the dark, major hearing improvement, minor agility improvement, minor strength improvement, and more noticable canine fangs which requires her to wear a muzzle, the staff however gave her a dog muzzle for their own amusement.

 The experiments altered her DNA to some minor wolf like characteristics such as: wolf ears (along with normal ears), sharper vision in the dark, major hearing improvement, minor agility improvement, minor strength improvement, and more noticable ...

Prisoner VT3866
Name: Vanessa Trilock
Age:18
A mafia leader who killed numerous party guests who also happened to be part of her own mafia and her father who retired the year before and gave her his title. Vanessa learned the mafia way at a young age and grew up by it, being exposed to such violence may have been what drove her to insanity, her butlers and maid spoke about her mumbling nonsense in her room about "the one" and would kill someone for no reason even if it wasn't mafia related, they claim she would giggle sometimes for no reason while looking at a blank wall. She still holds the title among her mafia but due to her current position a acting leader was voted in until she gets released (if that happens) or until she breaks out. She prefers to wear handcuffs and a collar when being moved around, the staff suspect this is for her own enjoyment but they agreed to the adjustments because it is more safety features for their safety and makes her easy to control if she ever acts out of line.

More characters may be added later on