ch4:white wolf

You arrive at your work on time and meet up with Rachel

Rachel:"heya (y/n). Glad to see your still with us even though you were with Vanessa yesterday"

Y:"yeah it was kinda crazy but I do work in a insane asylum and prison so what do you expect"

After a few more minutes of talking you finally get to Sarah's desk to Check in

Sarah:"oh seems the "Playboy" hasn't had enough yet"

Y:"are you a feminist or are you just always on your period"

Sarah:"why you little-"

Katherine:"ok you 2 stop fighting. Sarah unlock the door so (y/n) can do his job"

Sarah:"fine"

Sarah unlocks the door and stares at you with a death glare. You however find all of this amusing so you have a smug smile on your face causing Sarah to really want to kill you

Katherine:"I know she's a bitch but wait till she really is on her period"

You and Katherine laugh at her comment as she escorts you too your office. Once you get there you read up on your next patient. After some time you noticed that it's 10 minutes after your appointment time with your next patient.

You press the button on your wall that calls Sarah

Y:"hey Sarah where's the girl I'm supposed to meet today"

Sarah:"why? Do you think you can get funky with her?"

Y:"Sarah I'm doing my job just tell me where her cell is maybe I need to go get her"

Sarah:"uh no I don't have to tell you and Amy is supposed to bring her to you. I hope she takes her sweet ass time too"

Y:" if I don't get her cell location in the next 5 minutes I'll go unlock Vanessa's cell and give her directions to your office"

Sarah:"ok ok I'll tell you where it is!!!"

After a few minutes she rings back and tells you the directions to her cell

Sarah:"I would hurry too cause there seems to be a bit of screaming coming from the cell"

You rush over to her cell and see the padded door open so you walk to the door and see 3 females in guard uniforms surrounding a girl with white hair, dog ears and a tail. She definitely fits the description of your patient in the file. You also notice she has a dog muzzle on.

???:"I told you she was a freak. I bet she even pisses like a dog too"

You can see your patient was uncomfortable and crying in the corner

???#2:"dumb bitch! Your nothing at all!"

This must be the screaming sarah was talking about. At this point you decided to speak up before the 3rd one said anything

Y:"what is going on here?"

Everyone jumps at the sound of your voice and turns to look at you

Y:"this prisoner was supposed to be escorted to my office by Amy. Where the hell is she?"

???:"we told her we'd take this dog to you and that she could take a coffee break but we decided to have a little fun first"

Y:" well your fun isn't helping and your making her more likely to attack guards on sight. Get out now or the consequences won't be good"

???#3:"oh and what are the consequences"

Y:"let me show you. Vanessa I know your watching me come out"

Just then Vanessa suprise hugs you

Vanessa:"darling you came back! I'm so excited you didn't run from me! Even though I would have caught you anyway~"

Y:"....alright anyway if you don't mind I'll need some help from you. These 3 are making my job harder. And if I have a harder job I can't have more time to visit you"

Vanessa snaps her head towards the womens direction and they take off past you and Vanessa chases after them with a very pissed off look

Vanessa:"YOU FUCKING CUNTS ARE NEVER GOING TO TAKE MY (Y/N) AWAY FROM ME"

Y:"well there's that. Are you ok Alba?

Alba:"y-yes I am. How do you know m-my name?"

Y:"I'm the therapist in this place and they send me files with my clients info"

Alba:"oh. So your the man I was supposed to meet. P-please don't hurt me! I'll do anything just don't hurt me please!"

Given her behavior of immediate begging it shows she was mistreated all of her life. She tries to avoid being hurt through obedience.

Y:"it's ok Alba, I won't hurt you."

Alba:" how do I know your telling the truth"

Y:"just trust me"

You approach her slowly, she tries to back up but she is already in the corner so she moves no where. She balls up and closes her eyes waiting for the worst to happen. She then feels the muzzle strap being messed with and then taken off. She looks up at you with tears in her eyes and she jumps up and hugs you

Alba:"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU"

Y:"calm down Alba we still need to have that appointment in my office"

Alba:"yes I'll do whatever you want. Your my savior! I pledge my loyalty to you!"

Y:"hehe that's not necessary but I would like to get back to my office"

Alba:"ok let's got to your office then master"

Y:"um (y/n) will be fine"

Alba:" ok then master (y/n) let's go"

You both get up and head towards your office to finally have your first appointment of the day