ch:5 getting along

Amy:"um (y/n) I don't get why we are doing this"

Y:"it's a group activity to build social interaction skills"

Sarah:"why am I here? Last I checked I wasn't one of your clients"

Y:"well your a bitch and the institute doesn't wanna send you to anger management"

Sarah:"why you-"

Y:"let's just get this over with"

You had all 3 of your clients in your office along with Sarah, Katherine, and Amy for any trouble and to give some examples.

Alba:"um master I don't feel comfortable sitting next to her"

Vanessa:"call my husband "master" again and I'll rip your fucking ear off"

Alba:*whine*

Y:"and this is why we are all here. Now how Vanessa treated Alba was very mean"

Vanessa seems to look down in shame

Y:"now Jennifer here has great social skills provided people are nice. And in the real world that may not happen so if and when you get released from here you need to know how to handle a rude person"

Jennifer:"I still don't understand why Amy and Katherine are here"

Y:"Amy is a bit shy so I'm having her sit in to maybe not be so isolated. As for Katherine, well she has a gun."

Jennifer:"fair point so how do we start?"

After about a hour of practice conversations, in which Vanessa and Alba had the hardest time doing, (y/n) got clearance to take the three girls into a market place

Jennifer wasn't made to wear any restraints because of good behavior. Alba had to wear handcuffs with one on her wrist and the other on yours so you too stayed connected, to try and hide the fact that you were handcuffed together Alba held your hand, more like hugged your whole arm with her body. Vanessa had to wear more restraints than the other 2, she was given a throw-over jacket with the pocket that ran across the middle and had holes for both the arms to go in, but for Vanessa the pocket was used to hide the 2 pairs on handcuffs on her wrists, she was given a pill with a tacking device in it, and she has give a shock collar which also worked as a normal collar, they gave you the shock remote along with the leash and said you were required to keep it on her.

After the restraints were put on and Vanessa was searched for lockpicks you set off to the open market in downtown. Jennifer seemed to be cheery and really active with the people she talked to and even took a couple pictures because of her past career. You were happy to see she got her normal attitude back, Vanessa wasn't hostile for long during the trip, whenever she would try starting a fight you would tug on her leash or give her a little shock. She found pleasure in this due to her masochistic nature so you think she was just too excited to cause any problems. Alba on the other hand wasn't taking it so well, every minute it felt like she was tightening her grip on your hand and arm. After a while you felt something wet on your shoulder and you realized she was silently crying into your arm. You tried comforting her by rubbing her hand while it was clutched onto yours but after a half hour that wasn't working

Y:"ok girls I think we had a decent evening let's go back home"

Everyone agreed and you started heading to the prison but you got lost on the way there and ended up in a dead end alley. You turned around and seen 4 guys at the entrance with bats and knives

Thug1:"well look what we have here. This guy is walking around with his girlfriend's and one of them is on a leash. It looks like they are up to some kinky stuff"

Thug2:"heh yeah maybe we should show them how kinky we get"

Y:"we don't want any trouble so please move our of the way"

Thug3:"or what? You'll call the cops? Good luck with that, this place doesn't have a good 911 response time"

Jennifer was terrified right now

Jennifer:"h-he is right this is where I got mugged.....it took the cops hours to get here. if I wasn't shocked after shooting those guys I could have escaped."

Y:"well then if that's the case I gotta do this myself"

You unlock the handcuffs from Alba's wrist and reclip it together and hold it in your hand so you can use it as brass knuckles.

Y:"girls, when this starts. Run."

End chapter