ch6: wake up call

Y:"owww, my head"

You wake up from a splitting headache that you have no idea how you got. You open your eyes and see your room, you don't remember how you got there either

Y:"the hell? All I remember was that I was about to get into a fight with someone and then it's blank from there on"

You were talking to yourself thinking no one was around, you were wrong

Jennifer:"you may have a concussion"

Y:"GAH"

You practically jump out of bed due to the sudden voice. You notice that its Jennifer so you asked her what happened with the fight

Jennifer:"well you were able to know one out and you were straddling the other one beating his face trying to knock him out but I think you forgot about the 3rd one and he hit you on the head with his baseball bat."

Y:"that explains the headache, why are we in my house? Wait even better, how did you know where my house was?"

Jennifer:"Vanessa knew the neighborhood that you lived in because she stalks you all the time, but she always gets caught before she finds out exactly where you live, so after we got to the neighborhood we had Alba track your scent to the house"

Y:"what? I was never told about Vanessa spying on me. The staff would have told me"

Jennifer:"you remember how desperately the prison needed a therapist right? I wouldn't be surprised that they didn't tell you that."

Y:"....the bad part is I know that's true. Ok so after I got hit with the bat then what? Don't tell me Vanessa killed the guy"

Jennifer:"actually no she didn't, me and Alba had to beat him up ourselves because Vanessa was hyperventilating and mumbling incoherent things while she was looking at your puddle of blood forming around your head"

Y:"come again? Her? Hypoventilating?"

Jennifer:"I know right? The psychopath had a mental breakdown after seeing your possibly dead body"

Y:"....she is becoming way too attached to me. Anyway I gotta get yall back to the prison before they think you guys did anything horrible"

Jennifer:"we already called the institute. they sent someone over already"

Y:"who?"

Sarah pov

I was waiting for that damn therapist to wake up so I could leave. I'm having a awkward stare off with this wolf girl and hearing that monster in the corner speaking nonsense.

Y:"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME"

I never thought I'd enjoy ever hearing that fucks voice but right now he is my "get-out-of-jail-free" card

After a few minutes he stomps down the stares and we make eye contact.

Sarah:"well sleeping beauty it's about time you woke up"

Y:"why did they send you of all people?"

Sarah:"no fucking clue but I'm getting out of here before little miss trauma over there wakes up from wonderland"

Y:"if she was in wonderland we would all be dead. She looks like she just went through both world wars and Vietnam at the same time"

Vanessa:"the fly chased the fox into the water and ate the moon. Hehe"

Y:"ok that's....not normal trauma shit. Did someone give her acid?"

Alba:"Vanessa. Hey Vanessa wake up (y/n) is here"

Vanessa:"(y/n)!?!?"

She looked over at you and jumped on you while extreme relief washed over her

Vanessa:"I'm so happy your alive! I thought you were dead! There was blood and...and"

Y:"shhh it's ok. I feel fine'

Sarah:"actually you aren't. We had a doctor check you while you were asleep. You'll be fine but your skull is slightly cracked. They are keeping you here at your house till your fully recovered then they'll allow you and the girls back into the prison"

Y:"I'm sorry did you say me and the girls"

Sarah:"yes I did. We can't take you all back into the institute till you are healed because we are doing maintenance on some of the empty cells and some idiots did the girls cells too seeing they weren't there. So now you get to take care of 2 inmates and a deranged pycopath in your house. Bye bye."

And with that she leaves

Your pov

You sigh after realizing the extra work load that was placed on you. Alba noticed this and spoke up

Alba:"don't worry master! It'll be just like a sleepover!"

Y:"I'm doomed"

End chapter