twenty three: happy again

Suyoung was walking to her math class with Jay when they met Heeseung on thier way. 

"Heeseung, right?" Jay asked as he shook hands with the said male. Suyoung did so too. Heeseung and Jay started talking about who knows what as Suyoung tried looking at anything but the taller guy. She nervously bit her lip as she tried not to think about anything stupid. 

Sunoo was right, Heeseung was very tall and his visuals were on another level. It was hard not to fall for him. And not to mention he was a lot like Jay's very first boyfriend. 

"Earth to Suyoung!" She felt Jay's hand over her shoulder as it brought her out of her thoughts. The two guys were done talking and Heeseung was nowhere to be seen. 

"Are you okay, you look so distant." Jay said chuckling as he guided her to the classroom with him. 

"Nothing. I was just thinking about what Sunoo had said. He really seems your type, why don't you try Jay?" Suyoung asked. Jay stopped walking, looking skeptical as ever. 

"I thought you sided with me..." he said refering to when Suyoung had defended him in the groupchat. 

"No, I mean it's completely your choice. I just want you to be happy again." she answered as they entered the classroom. 

"Who says I'm not happy right now?"