fourty five: date crashers

Jake groaned in his sleep and turned over to his other side as loud voices started to disturb him. It wasn't even a moment later when he was fully awake, realising the sound that woke him up was a car horn and Heeseung yelling his name, both from outside the window. 

Jake sprang up to his feet and ran to his bedroom window and looked downto see Heeseung's flashy car and Riki waving at him aggressively from the passenger seat window. "Omg hyung don't tell me you were still sleeping."

"No shit I was, 'cause it's the goddamn weekend." Jake shouted back at him. 

"Exactly! It's the weekend. Did you forget about Yunhyo's date?" 

"Oh crap-"

"Sim Jaeyun, get your ass down here in five minutes, we have a date to crash and a girl to snatch." Heeseung joined in, losing patience at the pace of the conversation. 

Jake ran to his closet to find the possibly best looking clothes and then to the washroom to brush his hair and teeth. He ran down the stairs with loud thudding noises and after ignoring his father who asked him to have breakfast, in about four and a half minutes, Jake was outside his door. 

He climbed in the backseat and Heeseung started driving. 

"But wait, what's the plan?" 

"We're going to that restaurant and we're gonna stalk them from afar. Then grabbing the chance, you're gonna do what you're best at!" Riki said, half-turning in his seat. 

"What am I the best at?" Jake questioned back, cluelessly. 

"Running away! You're gonna snatch her away from that show off prince and then elope somewhere. Then you're gonna confess to her. Then when she says yes you kiss her I guess-"

"Confess?! I wasn't ready yet- and- and that's the plan?" Jake was clearly taken aback. 

"Sounds stupid and dramatic, I know, but that's the best idea Riki has come up with in the last three days." Heeseung answered. 

"You mean there was worse?!" Jake half yelled. "And how do you even know where they are having their date?" 

Riki giggled as Heeseung put on his shades, "Sources..." he said.