thirty four: getting caught?

"Jang Yunhyo-ssi, the principal is looking for you." Soobin said, entering her English classroom and waited for her to follow him. 

They both stepped out the classroom as she asked him why she was being summoned. 

"I don't know. You'll find out soon, go ahead." 

Yunhyo nodded and started walking towards the office as she broke into cold sweat thinking what must've happened. 

"Hey." a voice sounded from behind her, making her jump out of her skin. 

"Jake! Oh my god, you brat." she hit him on his shoulder. 

"Haha! Where are you going?"

"Jake, they called me to the principal's office. I'm so scared. Wait, are you going there too? What if they found out we had snuck out? Oh Jake I'm going to kill you-" Yunhyo jumped at Jake, bawling her fists. 

"Hey, hey, you whiney shit, get down!" Jake pushed her away, covering his head with his hands to protect himself from any incoming damage. "Actually, the principal didn't call you. Sim Jaeyun did." Jake said as he held her wrist to stop her from walking further. 

"Who's that now?" she turned around, raising her one eyebrow. 

Jake let go of her wrist as her gaze made him feel somewhat intimidated but he also put on a very cheeky smile, licking his lips. "Me." 

"W-wow is that your Korean name? That's so attractive..." Yunhyo said, mumbling the last part to herself. "But hey! Why-" she hit him on the shoulder again, "Why would you do that?! Oh, is this another one of your tricks to sneak out?" 

"Umm..."

"Did you call me out of the classroom under the prinicpal's name, in the middle of the period and that too by using Soobin-ssi?" Yunhyo said, raising her voice slightly as she started getting annoyed. 

"Follow me." she turned her back towards him and walked out of school, both of them not uttering a single word. 

----------------
This book will be on hold till the end of April as my exams have started and will last a month (ik it sucks) so no updates till then. I hope you guys understand.
I'll try my best to update regularly after that.
Have a great day!