thirty one: milkshake

The next day when they sat at the huge table for lunch, Yunhyo was sitting between Suyoung and Jungwon, making her sense that the volume inside the bus was quite astronomical.

She knew why Suyoung was being like that. She would shoot daggers from her eyes towards Heeseung from time to time and it wasn't even funny, she looked very scary.

Yunhyo leaned towards Jungwon to whisper in his ear. "Hey! Is something wrong, Won? You've been acting very weird lately."

"Yun-ah... I don't know if telling you this would help but..." Jungwon's voice dropped low so only she could hear him.

"Tell me, Won. I'll help you the best I can." Yunhyo rested her head on his shoulder to show her condolences.

"Yun... Hah how do I say this? You know Riki? It's him, my crush."

Yunhyo closed her eyes tight, letting the words sink in.

"But he's also Sunoo's crush. Sunoo is my best friend and I will not give up on either of them."

Yunhyo put her hands around him, cuddling him the best she could as the feeling of immense sadness took over her.

"What are they doing, are they okay?" Jake asked Jay while still having food in his mouth.

"Yeah. Everyone's like that when it comes to Jungwon." Jay replied, realising a little late that he was angry at the other male and so, pretending as if nothing happened, he went back to eating.

Jake giggled thinking it was cute.

And indeed it all was cute until Jake watched Sunghoon walk over to their table.

"Have this, I had an extra one." Sunghoon placed a milkshake in Yunhyo's hand and disappeared as fast as he had arrived.

Yunhyo whipped her head around to see his lean tall figure walk away. Soon her friends started cheering and bumping her shoulder, making her even more flustered. She hid her face in her hands and leaned over the table.

Amidst all the teasing, Jake sat there composed, not moving a muscle as a wierd feeling of burning rose in his chest. He stared at Sunghoon's back that soon disappeared into the crowd. He came to the conclusion that he has to keep Yunhyo away from that guy.