fourty seven: the masterplan

"Riki... Riki! Do something, now!" Heeseung whispered as he watched Sunhgoon take Yunhyo's hand in his. They were both sitting on a table diagonal to Yunhyo's and were 'spying' on them this whole time. 

"Uh..." Riki looked around helplessly and then suddenly stood up, grabbing Heeseung by the collar. "You fucking bastard!" Riki yelled at his face. 

A few moments later, the shock washed off Heeseung's face as he let the situation sink in. He put his hands over Riki's that were pulling at his shirt collar, trying to get rid of the force pulling him towards the latter. 

"You planned this all along, didn't you? You sneaky rat." Heeseung said.

"Oh no, it's not working! Quick, do something." he spoke through his teeth as he looked over his shoulder towards Yunhyo and Sunghoon, seeing that Sunghoon was still trying to talk to her. 

And as soon as he turned around, a hard punch landed on his face. The force was so strong, he fell to the ground but he also made sure he took that little Riki bitch with him. 

"What the fuck, Riki?" he groaned in pain, rolling around on the floor and cupping his cheek that was throbbing. 

But Riki was not listening to him at all, he rather stared off at a figure that came out of the washroom doors and grabbed Yunhyo's hands and dragged her outside. 

"Heeseung hyung, now!" Riki whisper yelled at the older. He watched as Sunghoon leapt onto him to pull him away from Heeseung to prevent any further damage. Heeseung- half with determination and half still in his agony- got up and held onto Sunghoon's waist, Riki engulfing his limbs into a tight grip as a yell of panic and confusion left his mouth. 

He watched as a guy was taking Yunhyo away, he even tried to go after her but realised it was too late.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?" he seethed, trying to free himself. 

"Now, now, mister prince charming... stay still if you don't want to get hurt." Riki cooed, annoying the hell out of Sunghoon. 

After about five to ten minutes, the duo finally let him go. He paid his bills and walked home as he was burning with rage. The humiliation had gotten onto his nerves, making his ears red. 

He was going to seek that boy and get back what was his.