Gala night

It was another Gala night at the Carrington mansion. Everyone was up and ready for the big night.

Fallon chose a beautiful, silky golden gown with strips from sides, her hair in a wave and cascaded upon her back as she walked graciously down the stairs.

"Wow." Liam whistled seeing his beautiful wife descend down, looking as gorgeous as usual.

"Such a Queen." He added, winking and making her blush as she approached the man and linked their arms together.

"Thanks. You're looking just as handsome, my King." She replied and planted a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Oh thanks, baby."

"Shall we get to the hall now?"

"Sure."

They went to the hall where everyone was gathered for the Gala, hands clasped together, smiles being shared.

In a few minutes, Blake gave his all time infamous speech and then it was time for a slow dance. Liam opened his palm toward the girl and gestured with his eyes for her to take it.

"May I have this dance with you?"

Fallon smiled shyly, giving her hand in his and getting pulled closed to her husband. "Always." She put her another hand on his shoulder and went close to his ear.

"I love you so much. I can't wait to strip that tuxedo off you." She whispered before biting his earlobe genly and earned a breathy groan from his beloved.

"Ughh don't do this here. I won't be able to control myself, honey."

"I don't want you to control."

Liam squeezed her hips and pulled her impossibly closer, pressing a few kisses on her exposed neck.

"Uh-uh not here, love."

She pulled away and grabbed the front of his bow tie, then started taking him up the stairs, Liam happily following behind.

Well no one saw the couple for the rest of the night.