Hope

The day started off nicely, Fallon kissing Liam goodbye, getting his calls on hours asking if she had eaten anything, then Liam calling her to remind her to get home fast. Then suddenly Fallon hearing Liam was in an accident.

How things escalated, she didn't know. One minute she was excited to go home and be with her husband, the next she's rushing off to the hospital, worrying for her husband's dear life.

"I wanna see him!" She demanded, slapping her palm against the wooden desk of the receptionist.

"Sorry mam, he is currently in the surgery, we can't let you go there." The redheaded girl said, a little scared to face the outburst.

"How is he? Is he okay? He's gonne be okay, right?" She fired questions at the already scared girl, tears threatning to spill from her eyes.

"Fallon, calm down." Sam grabbed her shoulders from behind, pulling her away, "He's gonna be okay. You need to calm down." He whispered, rubbing her shoulders to soothe her down.

Fallon finally let the tears fall as she flopped against the boy's grasp. Her world spinning like a circle.

Liam was her world, and she didn't know how was she gonna live if something happened to the man she loved so much.

"What if- w-what if-" Fallon hiccuped as the words got muffled in her mouth, unable to form a sentence, Sam quickly hugged her. "Shhh, it's okay. Nothing will happen to him, he's gonna come back to you." Sam rubbed her back, his own tears barely at the bay.

After what felt like days, A doctor came out, Kirby and Blake had arrived as well by then.

"How is he?" Fallon was up on her feet in an instant, wiping her tear stained cheeks.

"He's out of danger now." Doctor smiled, Adam nodded his head from behind, "Thankfully he was only injured on his body, his head was protected by the airbag. Nothing serious happened. He'll be awake in a few minutes or hours." He finished.

Fallon sighed out a breath of relief, so much that she almost lost her balance, Sam was quick to hold her.

"Can I see him?" She asked.

"Sure. Be careful though, you should wash your hands and mouth before you go."

"Thanks doc."

She looked at everyone who nodded in return and she followed Adam through the corridors. It was one of the VIP rooms. She went to the washroom first, washing her hands and mouth as per instructed.

Her hands shook and lips trembled as he thought about what could have happened. She silently prayed to anyone who was up there, and thanked them.

She sanitized her hands before emerging through the doors to the VIP room, trying to smile at the sleeping figure of her beloved, hooked to several machines.

"Hi." She took his IV'd hand in hers and sat on the stool by the bed.

"I'm here, love." She whispered, at the verge of breaking down once more. "Can you please open your eyes and look at me? Hm?"

Liam remained unmoving and Fallon whimpered out. She gently laid her head on the bed, Liam's hand still in her grasp,  she closed her eyes and let a few tears slip down her cheeks.

"Please wake up." She muttered in barely a whisper before feeling her eyes get heavy, then she fell asleep.

~~~

Fallon woke up feeling somthing running through her hair. A familiar touch, a feeling so known to her. She hummed contently then suddenly her eyes snapped open when she remembered where she was, and what had happened.

She abruptly sat up and almost cried loudly when she saw the bright blue eyes of Liam staring at her with a sheepish smile on his face. Without thinking further, she threw herself at the man and hugged him tightly.

"Oh my God! Oh my-" her words stuck in her throat as she cried into Liam's shoulder.

Liam weakly but firmly wrapped his arms around her middle and buried his face in her neck, inhaling the mystic aroma she radiated, he already felt better.

"I'm fine. It's okay." He spoke softly, rubbing her back when she calmed down a little.

"I was so scared." She pulled away, and held his face. "Don't ever scare me like that again." She scolded before planting a small kiss on his head.

"I'm sorry." Liam replied, he grabbed her wrist and brought her hand up to kiss her palm.

"It's okay, you're forgiven." She sniffled.

Liam chuckled a bit then started coughing immediately. Fallon quickly slapped him on the back then handed him a glass of water which he took gratefully, gulping the substance down. Then smiled at his wife.

"I can't wait to go home. Hospitals suck."

"So I know."

She laughed and he joined in. Fallon sighed through their laugh, their hands entwinned between them, eyes smiling and hearts beating in rhythm. Things will be okay.

~~~

A/N:-

Lemme know if you have any requests!
Thank you for 600 reads!

Love you guys💛