Well, I'm yours

The best life Fallon could wish for was right here. In the shape of one man, a particular blonde haired man with piercing blue eyes. Yes, Liam. Liam was Fallon's life.

Waking up was a normal and usual thing, nothing too special about it. But with Liam on the other side of the bed, Fallon felt like waking up in the morning was one of the best moments of her day.

She blinked her eyes open and turned on the side to see Liam still asleep with his long lashes shadowed upon his cheeks. He looked so peaceful and gave off a comfortable vibe. Fallon admired the rise and fall of his bare chest. She brought a finger up and traced his abs, following up to his face. She traced each and every curve of his perfectly shaped face.

"I love you so much." She whispered, inching closer and pressing a soft kiss on right below his eye.

"I love you too." Liam's reply startled her and she chuckled.

"You were awake!"

"Yes, well you were not being creepy." He sarcastically said and pulled her close for a long kiss.

Their lips moved in sync, both of them loving the feeling of the other's lips. Fallon held his cheeks as he traced her hips and back, pulling her on top of him. He bit down her bottom lip and Fallon let a soft groaning noise slip.

"Ohkay- alright. We gotta go. Colin will be here any minute now." She stopped him and pulled away.

The name made Liam frown but he hid it away as Colin was Fallon's best friend, and he didn't want to upset her.

"Come on, get ready." Fallon kissed his head one last time then got out of the bed and disappeared into the washroom.

Liam rubbed a hand over his face then finally managed to pull himself out of the bed.

He hated Colin. That guy surely had a thing for his girlfriend and he just hated how Fallon couldn't see it. It made the veins under his skin itch and his blood boil. Colin would never spare a moment to flirt with the blonde headed girl, sometimes just to spite Liam, and he would just sit there, fuming.

~~~

They both greeted the boy into their house and Fallon went to the kitchen to get some snacks before they started watching the movie.

"So? How's life?" Colin asked as the two boys sat in the living room couch, as far away from each other as possible.

"Life with Fallon is always best." Liam said through a bitter smile, digging his nails in his palm. "Oh sorry, how would you possibly know?" He smiled. Sternly.

This made Colin glare at him.

"I could know someday, probably."

Liam was fuming, steams coming out of his ears, but he couldn't retort as Fallon entered the room with a bowl of chips and soda cans.

They settled on the Avatar with Fallon in the middle.

In the middle of the movie, Liam noticed Colin's subtle arm on the headrest, urging Fallon to lean on his shoulder. He clenched his jaw and put an arm around Fallon, pulling her to his side.

Fallon shifted on the sudden movement and smiled at him, leaning up to kiss his lips. Liam kissed back with his hand cupping the side of her face. Their kiss deepened as Liam sneaked his tongue inside and kissed her a bit roughly. Fallon couldn't suppress a moan just as sound of splashing broke them apart.

They pulled back to see Colin had tripped the soda can, soaking the carpet.

"Shit- sorry guys. I'm so sorry. I'll quickly clean it up." He said, standing up and deliberately spilling more soda on his own shirt.

Liam could only grit his teeth and pinch the bridge of his nose as he knew why he did all that.

"It's alright, Col. Don't be silly. Come with me, I'll give you a clean shirt."

As Fallon walked upstairs, Colin followed after her, but not before winking at a enraged Liam.

They came back downstairs after a few minutes and Colin was smirking obnoxiously. Liam could barely hold on to himself.

"It's pretty late. You should go." He blurted out.

Fallon frowned.

"What are you saying? He could have dinner with us."

"I'm not feeling well. I'll head to bed." Liam said quickly and walked past them, not wanting to see that smug face for one more second.

He shut the door behind him and sat on the edge of the bed, head in hands. He hated how Fallon wanted to spend more time with that boy when he didn't feel well. He felt tears brimming in his eyes but bit his lip to stop himself from crying.

The door squeaked open and a figure emerged and the side of the bed dipped as someone sat down.

"You know, you could just talk to me."

Liam blinked back his tears at the voice of his girlfriend and looked to meet her sad blue eyes.

"What?"

"You could talk to me about how you don't like Colin because he likes me."

"You knew?" He was shocked.

"I do now." She said sadly. "He just confessed."

"So?"

Fallon looked surprised at him.

"There's no so. He likes me, that's bad for him. Because I have eyes only for one blonde boy whom I love with all my heart, and wish to marry someday."

Liam couldn't smile broader as he tackled Fallon in a bone crushing hug, throwing themselve on the bed.

Both squealing and giggling happily as they messed around the bed in each other's arms.

"I love you too, so much, Fal. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Don't ever leave me." He brushed a few hair off her face.

"Well, I'm yours. Forever. As you're mine." Fallon cupped his face and pulled him down for a kiss.

The kiss lasted for 10 minutes and they were breathless when they pulled apart. Liam laid down and Fallon cuddled up to his chest, kissing his cheek and holding him tight.

Peace was right here.

~~~