Memorizing you

Liam memorized everything.

Everything that Fallon possessed.

He would watch her as she was in a coma, and memorize every little detail of her face to her body. He loved doing so. It brought him peace.

It brought him a sense of assurance that Fallon was still there. With him, okay. It mattered to him the most.

Sometimes Sam or Culhane or even Blake would come and try to convince him to go and eat something, or even use the washroom, or take a shower. But he would mostly refuse and stay by his girl, woman.

He feared that if he left, something bad may happen to her. Once again. He couldn't risk that. Never.

So he stayed and watched over her.

He memorized the thin shape of her cute little lips, the mole below her cheek, or her long curly lashes, that always stayed splayed over her round cheeks. The most he wanted to memorize was her eyes.

He was almost desperate at that point to see her eyes. The pale blue sometimes, or   a light shade of green sometimes. Her eyes mesmerized him, they were enchanting, and Liam fell even deeper in love every time he saw those twinkles.

"Please come back." He would whisper holding her hand and kissing her knuckles.

And he was heard by some divinity up there as Fallon finally opened her eyes.

Saying he was glad would be an understatement. He was beyond the clouds. He was overjoyed, relieved. He stared in her beautiful eyes and wanted nothing but to get lost into them.

"I'm so happy to see your eyes again."

Fallon weakly smiled at him and he knew he had to kiss those sweetly shaped lips, refusing to kiss them that day always ate at his chest and he regretted not doing so every day after that.

So the first thing he did was, stand up, lean in, cup her face and connect their lips together.

Fallon smiled into the kiss, feeling complete after her awaken moment. Her husband, her lover, her everything finally has forgiven her and was kissing her. Nothing could be perfect than this.

Liam pulled away and gently kissed her on the head before carefully sliding on the bed beside her. Fallon put her head on his chest and Liam took her IV'd hand in his, playing with her fingers.

"Never scare me like that again."

Fallon nodded against his chest. "I'm sorry." She muttered, her voice raspy from lack of talking.

"Uh-huh, I am sorry. Please Fal, forgive me."

Hearing that, Fallon tried to raise her head to protest but Liam just helped her back down, kissing her on the head once more.

"Shh don't move. I know, and I forgive you, but you've gotta forgive me as well, baby." He smiled, "I know you don't like pet names but still. This once only."

This brought a smile on to the blonde's face and she snuggled further into his neck, exhaling deeply.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I know." He brought her hand up and kissed her on the palm.

He had even memorized the patterns on her palm, and it always made him smile thinking somewhere in them, God has written his name. It made him feel whole and proud.

From now on, he would make things only right. Nothing, or no one could ever come between their right path.