Baby Van Kirk

Today was a special day.

Even the brightest sun in the sky spoke about the happiness through its sharp rays.

Nothing could deny the bubbles of glee the couple were surrounded into.

Stretching her arms, an evident smile on face, Fallon woke up. Her piercing blue eyes casted outside and her smile widened. It was indeed a beatiful day, perfect for the  upcoming bundle of joy.

She turned around to see Liam still fast asleep. Smiling, she scooted closer, her palm softly pressed against his bearded skin, she ran her thumb over. Her heart was over filling with love and adoration for this man she had come to call her husband. She still couldn't believe it's been so many years with this wonderful man. Years of pure bliss. She couldn't be thankful enough.

Leaning down, Fallon placed a chaste kiss on Liam's forehead, then one on his nose, before she could pull away though, a hand gripped the back of her neck and she was pushed down to kiss Liam on the lips.

Both smiling into it.

"Morning." Liam grumbled in his morning voice, which was irrestibly hot to Fallon, not that she would ever admit.

"Morning hottie." She winked.

Fallon pecked him once more before she got out of the bed, strolling over to her closet to get out today's clothes.

Arms wrapped around her waist from behind and she felt a firm kiss being planted on her neck, she tilted her head to the side, giving more access to the blonde man.

"What's gotten into you early this morning?" She asked, suppressing the urges to moan and give into his antics.

"Can't I love my wife?" He breathed, his hot breath fanning against her cold skin. Fallon shivered.

"And," He added, kissing her neck a few more times, "Who knows when will we get alone time again after today?"

This brought a smile to plaster on Fallon's face. She turned around in his arms, her own going around his neck as she smirked.

"Well in that case," She kissed the corner of his mouth, "We better make the most of it."

Liam grinned widely before capturing her lips with his own.

Their hearts were beating in the same rhythm, blood rushing through their veins in a faster pace, while mouths moved in a soft and tender sync.

Liam's hands wandered over her body as he felt all the curves and edges with his fingers, although each part was carved into his head, he still loved to explore, always discovering new spots that would drive his wife crazy.

Fallon's hands were going through his light brown locks, pulling and tugging at the ends, making the man groan in response.

"We should get ready and get going now, I don't wanna miss even a second." Fallon said breathlessly when they pulled away, her hands caressing over Liam's chest.

"Alright. Me too." He kissed her one last time.

~~~

The moment of ultimate joy came like a lightning. Both of the new parents were shedding tears of happiness as they were handed the new addition to the family, wrapped in a yellow fluffy towel.

"Our- our-" Liam gasped as he couldn't finish his sentence, gently bouncing the fluff ball in his arms.

"Yes." Fallon affirmed, leaning against his shoulder and looking at the face of the person they would call their own now, their blood. "Our baby."

It was a baby girl. Bright blue eyes and same light brown hair of Liam. It didn't bother Fallon even the slightest that their baby didn't carry any of her features, cause she sure as hell was gonna have her personality. She could feel it.

"She likes you." Fallon said as they kept looking at the baby.

"Sure she does. She takes after her mom after all."

Fallon playfully slapped his arm.

~~~

They hugged and said goodbye to the woman that carried their baby, they couldn't thank her enough as both hugged her tightly, crying in happiness.

The whole family was there at the doors when they arrived at the manor. Baby Falliam cradled in Fallon's arms while Liam had his arm around her shoulder, kissing the side of her head.

They showered them with flower petals and gifts as they entered, walking up the stairs to their baby's room, freshly decorated and prepared.

"Guys, have you thought of any names?" Kirby asked.

"Yes." Liam smiled.

"But we won't tell you now. It's a surprise for tomorrow's party." Fallon added.

Kirby groaned but smiled anyway.

They all gave their shares of love one more time then left the new parents with their baby.

"Baby Carrington Lawden Van Kirk loves her new room." Fallon said and Liam bursted out laughing.

"What?" She asked, amused, laying the baby in the pea green colored crib.

"It's just- it's too long. Our baby's gonna get bullied for her name."

"Never." Fallon grumbled, crossing her arms, "Infact, other kids will be intimidated by the weight of her name." She said proudly.

"Sure." Liam was still laughing.

"Anyway we'll support her all the way in life. No matter what." He placed his hands on her shoulders, gently rubbing them with a small smile.

"I know."

They hugged eachother while watching baby Carrington Lawden Van Kirk sleep peacefully in her new home.

~~~

A/N:-

I totally forgot who wanted a surrogacy story and couldn't find the comment, so really sorry. Whoever wanted it, please comment so I can tag you.

Thank you so much for reading!