Fallon hates beach but-

It was hot. Sunny and hot. There was less crowd but it was too warm for Fallon's liking.

She squinted her eyes to peek over the magazine she had in hand and saw her husband doing some show offs with his body, in the water. She heard some giggles and followed the sound to some annoying teenage girls giving looks to her husband. She fumed.

She slammed the magazine away and stood up from the seat, stomping over to the beach to Liam. She caught him abruptly and smashed their lips together.

Liam was taken aback but kissed back immediately, pulling her closer and deepening the kiss. But Fallon didn't give him the privilege as she pulled away, ready to head back to her safe place, under the umbrella.

Liam grabbed her arm. "What was that?"

"Just proving my point to those little bitches." She pointed to the young girls who had now grim looks on.

Liam chuckled, shaking his head. "Since you came all the way here just cause you were jealous, why don't you stay a bit?"

Fallon sighed. "You know I hate the ocean. I agreed to come only because you gave me those big puppy eyes. And I'm dying of heat." She grumbled.

"Hey just touch the water once. It's cool and so soothing. I promise you'll love it." He tried once more.

"I just wanna go home, babe."

Liam hung his head low, letting go her arm and returning to swim on his own. He loved ocean and the quietude it brought. He loved hearing the seagulls, the soft waves hitting the shore. He loved the tranquil water.

He just didn't get how could someone hate something so pure? It made him upset because it was his own wife.

Fallon bit her bottom lip as she watched Liam swim around on his own. She glanced around and saw couples making sand castles, some drawing hearts with their names on it, some were even making out inside the water. And she left her lover all alone. She felt guilty.

She could put her hatred for ocean aside for one day, right?

She put her sunglasses away and unwrapped the shirt from around her waist to reveal her burgundy bikini, then sneaked inside the water.

It was actually really cool, she took a dive down then swam to where Liam was. As she was right behind him, she jumped and hugged his neck from behind, climbing his back.

Liam yelped loudly, almost letting out a very manly scream before he noticed it was none other than Fallon, he grinned.

"What are you doing?" He laughed, wrapping his arms around her legs to hold her on his back.

"I'm enjoying beach day, just like you wanted."

Liam smiled fondly. He tried to swim with Fallon but it was getting hard so both ended up splashing water all over, creating a mess, erupting in giggles.

They played in the water till the sun was almost down and a cool breeze started hitting their tanned bodies. Both grew exhausted and ate at a cafe nearby after changing into regular clothes.

"I'm so drained!" Fallon huffed when they were back in the car, returning home, she had her head on Liam's shoulder.

"But you did enjoy the day, didn't you?"

"Uhm maybe. Not so much, look how tan I am!"

"You should've used the cream beforehand."

Fallon just grumbled.

"Told ya you'd love the beach."

"I don't."

"You do."

"Nope."

"Alright." Liam turned his head away.

They reached the manor around 8pm. Fallon was sleepy and too wearied to walk so she made grabby hands at her husband when the latter opened the car door for her.

Liam narrowed his eyes at her.

"I love beach only when you carry me home." She said with a toothy grin and Liam had to laugh loudly. She was something.

Shaking his head, he picked her up and carried her to their room. Both got under the covers and snuggled closer.

"Thank you for today." Liam kissed her on the head.

"Anything for you."

~~~

A/N:-

Idea by- lissete46