Engaged?

Highschool AU

Everyone loved Liam Ridley, the star boy of Van Kirk High, football player, basketball champion, good-looking, rich, what's there not to love?

But of course, it all boiled a certain blonde headed girl. Fallon Carrington. Liam Ridley's girlfriend and secrerly, betrothed, already.

See, both of their families were richer than possible and they wanted to ensure their dynasty's future, so as soon as they found out about their relationship, they got them engaged. So they could never chicken out of this. It's not like they wanted to.

Fallon was pissed off because girls were always fawning over her boyfriend, even though they knew about her. Not the engagement one. They believed Liam would one day leave Fallon and be with them. Poor sickheads.

Fallon ferociously chewed on a lettuce in their canteen while eyeing a new girl named Eva drooling over her man, who was as oblivious as anyone could ever be. It enraged her. She couldn't stop glaring.

"Hey, you know she's never gonna get him, so why bother?" Kirby nudges her from the side.

"It still irks me to think someone else touches him and gets away with it." Her eyes widen when she sees Eva leaning in to kiss his cheek, "Okay! I've had enough!" She stands up to go and rip the girl off of him when Liam does something unexpected.

He pushes the girl away and they can see him scolding or yelling at her. Eva looks really insulted and scared, there's tears in her eyes as she scrambles off the floor and scurries away. Fallon smirks in satisfaction.

She gracefully walks over to her boyfriend and coughs, gaining his attention, whose frown immediately dispereses as he smiles broadly at his fiance.

"Hey babe." Liam stands up to kiss her on the cheek and wrap an arm around her waist.

"I see you got the situation under control this time." Fallon says rubbing her hands over his buffed biceps.

"I always got it under control." He kisses her lips.

"Hey you!" They break apart and turn around to see Eva standing there with a stone in her hand, fuming.

Fallon looks at her shocked, before she can react Eva throws the rock at her, but Liam catches it in time and throws it back at the despicable girl, hitting her on the head.

"Don't you dare hurt my fiance!" He growls angrily, fists clenched.

The whole room gets quiet as two of the girls drag a bleeding Eva out, others just gasp at the revelation.

Fallon carefully puts her arms around the fuming boy and gets closer to him. Liam turns around and kisses the top of her head.

"Are you okay?" He soothes and Fallon nods.

"You two are engaged?" Someone exclaims.

"Fal, better start explaining when we reach home." Sam warns before leaving, Kirby following behind.

"Shall we go now?" Liam asks, rubbing up and down her arm.

She nods once more and they also leave.

Well they did a whole night of explanation to their friends after that, but no one ever bothered them ever again from then on. So that was a good point.

~~~