First Meet

Dark clouds hovered over the night sky. Small sparks of lightning could be seen here and there, as well small thunders bailed down. It had started to get windy.

Fallon sat on a bench infront of the court,  fully dressed in white as she wiped at her eyes. The love of her life has just dumped her and stood her up on their planned wedding day. She was devastated.

The weather didn't matter to her because she was heartbroken, and there was no hope, she could care less about the approaching rain, or storm.

"Need a napkin?" She heard a smooth, gurgly voice and turned her head up to see a man standing there. "Here."

She gratefully took the object and their eyes locked.

His eyes were a light shade of blue, almost grey, a small smile gracing his lips. Cute dimples on his cheeks as he nonchalantly took a seat beside her. There was a helmet in his hand.

"Life can be hard sometimes. But just as the storm passes and a new day arises, those hardships will pass as well. Bringing another sunshine on your life." His buttery voice spoke.

Fallon could feel her heart calm down a lot by his soothing words, she wiped her nose and softly smiled at the stranger.

"Thanks. For the napkin, and the motivation."

"My pleasure, uhm?"

"Fallon."

"Well, nice to meet you Fallon. I'm Liam." He stretched his hand out and Fallon took it.

They could swear sparks flew through the touch, making their heart beats quicken. They smiled knowingly.

It was their fate. To be met on this fateful day, infront of a damned courtyard in a storm. But nonetheless, it was the most perfect first meet there could ever be.

And they knew they were gonna be together for eternity.

Maybe, just maybe there was hope afterall.

~~~

A/N:-

Sooo that's the end guys!!!!

It has been amazing how ya'll showed me so much love and support. It meant a lot and made my days!!!!

I love you all so much. And don't be upset as my other Falliam book is going on, check it out.

Adios, beauties🌹🧡🌹