Engaged? Part 2

Fallon's POV

Today was a special day. Not for me, but for Liam. And since he was excited and enthusiased, I was happy for him too. Nothing could measure to the happiness of my man. I wanted him to be happy and keep smiling.

"Hey babe." Liam's strong arms wrap around my waist from behind when I'm putting my things away in the locker.

"Hey." Leaning into his touch, I turned slightly to kiss his cheek.

"You're still coming, right?"

There was a hint of doubt the way he asked, sorrow clouding his face as he looked at me expectantly, how could I say no to that face?

"Of course, baby." I smiled.

His face immediately lit up like the christmas tree, making my heart sore. He pecked my lips but I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him firmly.

"Thanks a lot. I love you." He said when we pulled away.

"Anything for my love."

He winked at me and unwrapped himself, walking away.

"See ya at the game!"

~~~

It was our school's football match with the rivals. It meant a lot for the players and the school itself. Everyone was excited and anxious about the win. Last time we lost, and the coach was devastated, he made the players practice extra this time. And all the hopes were up.

I didn't understand the game much, but wanted to support my fiancé as much as possible, and if he wanted me there, I'll be there.

Making my way through the bleachers, I got myself a seat beside Sam, Kirby and Monica.

The game started with the cheerleaders welcoming the players. I spotted Liam and stood up, waving my hands at him, he noticed me and flew me a kiss. I took it in my grasp and returned the kiss, he smiled.

Everyone was cheering and hollering as the game went on, our team goaled 3 times and the opponents 2. If we did another, we'd win. All of us had our fingers crossed as we waited for the final, hoping it wouldn't end up in a penalty, and we'd win before that.

I watched as Liam made his way through with the ball, passing it to his team members and then making his way over to the goal. The last player, Zach, passed the ball to Liam at the last moment and he kicked it directly into the net thingy.

All of the Van Kirk Highs jumped on their seats, throwing their hands off in the air, cheering and screaming as loudly as possible.

I did the same. I was thrilled to experience such moment, goosebumps rose all over my skin as I also jumped and screamed along with the others.

~~~

After the game and the trophy ceremony, I waited patiently for Liam to come to me. I was waiting by the ground doors while Liam was bidding farewell to everyone. I was smiling at him untill a certain blonde headed cheerleader made my smile drop.

Ashley. Fucking, stupid Ashley. She was always into my fianće. Even though the whole school now knew about our engagement, yet this bitch had the audacity to come near Liam.

My nose fumed in anger when I saw that blonde bitch chat with Liam, a fake, sugary smile plastered across her plasticy face.

She was leaning dangerously close to my betrothed now. I was losing my patience.

Liam was also smiling and talking, which made my blood boil even more. My patience broke when I saw her placing a hand on his shoulder as she leaned closer.

Eyes wide and angry stomps took me to where they stood, but I didn't need to do anything because Liam had already moved away from her, politely letting her arm fall at her side.

I stood by him, gaining both of their attention. I didn't hear what they were talking about, but the atmosphere was somber when I reached the scene.

"Hey." I linked my arm around Liam's, smiling at the both of them, silently glaring at the other girl though.

"Hi!" Liam seemed relieved to see me, which made me chuckle. "I missed you." He breathed out and we kissed a little.

"I missed you too. Congratulations, love. I'm so proud of you." I kissed him on the cheek.

He gave me the biggest smile ever.

We looked into each other's eyes and got lost.

A gross cough disrupted our little moment and we saw Ashley still standing there, throwing daggers at me while trying to be as sweet to Liam as possible.

"Oh uhm Ashley, you already know Fallon as my girlfriend. But what you probably don't know is," he laced our fingers together and blinked at me before returning to a confused Ashley, "That we are engaged. We're gonna get married." He finished.

I'm sure her jaw fell on the ground as he gaped at us, blinking rapidly and then coughing awkwardly.

"What?!"

"Yes." I intervened, tightening my grip around Liam's, "So it'd be better if you forget about someone else's husband and do your own fucking business!" I spat.

She turned as red as a tomato and scrambled away, muttering something incoherent under her breath, but we couldn't care less.

I was grinning at the retreating sight of her when two arms pulled me to a solid chest. I leaned into the arms and turned around to be met with the gorgeous pair of blue eyes that I fell in love with.

"Husband, huh?" He smirked and I blushed.

"Oh shut up." I chuckled.

"You're not wrong though."

"Will you stop?"

"Never."

We kissed with big smiles on our faces, arms around each other and lips pressed into a passionate kiss.

Nothing could be better than this.

~~~

A/N:-

Ideay by rosebillionrainbowLA

I'll probably make a part 3 as well, of their wedding!