Chapter 10

She was playing with fire. She knew that.

But how could she deprive herself of a being so heavenly during her miserable time in this world? Camila sat up straight, resting her back against Lauren's headboard as she admired how peaceful the raven-haired woman looked while sleeping.

Her body thrummed with desire, aching in all of the right places after a long night of thoroughly ravishing Lauren. But, still, she couldn't get enough. Despite all of the women she had been with in the city, none of them ever made her toes curl or heart tingle the way Lauren did.

Especially when she does that special thing with her tongue... Good lord.

She hoped that the more she kept pushing for Lauren to accept the fact that they've never been friends, the easier it would be for the raven-haired woman to confess her feelings first.

Because she damn sure wasn't.

Part of her always thought that she truly was delusional. That she managed to convince herself into thinking Lauren was in love with her when she never was. But if her insecurities were true—she'd doubt Lauren would've stuck around this long.

Unable to resist her anymore, she leaned down and pressed a kiss to Lauren's bare shoulder, her hands slipping underneath the covers to feel the soft ivory skin that was hers to take.

Lauren grumbled something in her sleep, slightly shifting as Camila continued mapping out her entire body.

"Camz," She said tiredly. "What are you doing?"

"I'm hoping to do you," Camila nipped at her earlobe. "Just lay there and enjoy yourself. I promise I'll take care of you."

Gripping the base of her cock, she lifted her leg and slowly slid inside of the raven-haired woman's tight channel. A low groan ripped from her throat at how wet she already was.

Lauren bit her lip to stifle her moans, unsure if Ally was home or not. She reached her hand behind, cupping the back of Camila's neck. "You feel so good inside of me..."

"Fuck," Camila picked up her pace. She pinched Lauren's nipples, rolling the pinkish buds between her thumbs. "I swear this pussy has always been mine,"

Her pussy immediately clenched in response to the dark-haired woman's husky voice in her ear, smooth as butter. She could barely open her mouth to form any words. All her brain focused on was how good Camila was stretching her out.

Camila began slamming her hips in an earnest manner, one of her hands sneaking down to toy with Lauren's clit. "Answer me, Lauren,"

"Nngh..." Lauren felt her stomach tightening. "Y-Yes, daddy,"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, this pussy is yours!" On cue with her words, she fell into an orgasmic wave, her walls clamping around Camila tightly. "Oh, fuck," Lauren panted. "Cum in me, please. Please, daddy, I want it so bad."

Camila was sure if she bit her lip any harder, she'd draw blood. "Stop fucking talking," she wanted to enjoy the warmth that encased her cock, but with how Lauren kept begging for her seed, she was bound to blow any second.

Never one to listen, Lauren began rocking back to meet Camila's thrusts. "Don't you want it? Don't you want to fill me up with your cum and let everyone know who's pussy this is?"

"Lauren," Camila said warningly, her hips jerking.

"I've been such an obedient slut for you, daddy..." Lauren turned her head and gazed into Camila's eyes. "Fill me up,"

Camila mashed their lips together, slamming her hips in one last time as she exploded inside of the raven-haired woman's pussy. "Fuck me," she cursed under her breath. She couldn't remember the last time she came so much.

The two of them attempted to catch their breath when a loud knock on the door brought them out of their sex haze.

"Lauren? Are you awake?" Ally said from the other side.

A look of panic made its way on Lauren's face. "You need to hide," she untangled their bodies and pulled on her boy shorts that were laying around on the floor along with Camila's T-Shirt.

Camila huffed, wiping away the bead of sweat building up on her forehead with the back of her hand.

"What are we? Fucking high schoolers again?" Camila got up and pulled on her briefs.

"Ha, ha, so freakin' funny," Lauren opened up her closest and shoved Camila inside with her phone.

"Laur?" Ally called once again.

"Yes, I'm awake! Give me a sec,"

She fixed her tousled hair and unlocked the door, leaning against the doorframe to seal her whole nonchalant act. "Is everything okay?"

"We need to talk about what the hell happened," Normani popped up from behind Ally. "They're bringing our whole class in,"

Lauren looked at the closest nervously, hoping that Camila wouldn't pull any funny tricks as she followed them into the living room. She sat on the loveseat, biting her nails.

"What'd they ask you?"

"Nothing, really... Just how I knew Cowell and some other stuff,"

"Like?" Ally urged for her to continue.

"They were asking why I scheduled a meeting with him,"

Normani's eyebrows knit together. "You scheduled a meeting with Cowell?"

"Yes," Lauren tried to keep her voice down. "Is there anything else you'd like to know?"

"Whoa, hold on. I thought you weren't sure about transferring."

Lauren grabbed herself a water bottle from the kitchen before heading in the direction of her room again. "I'm still not sure, okay? It's two o'clock in the morning. Go to bed and stop freaking out over nothing. What's that saying? Only the guilty get defensive."

She shut her bedroom door and locked it, completely unprepared for the look of anger on Camila's face when she comes out of the closet.

"You're transferring?"

Shit.

"Camila," she sat down on the edge of her bed. "It was a thought. I didn't actually go through with it."

"Yale is one of the best fucking law schools in the country and you want to transfer? Have you lost your goddamn mind?"

"Lower your voice," Lauren said in a hushed whisper.

"Not until you tell me why the hell that thought even crossed your mind,"

"It's not your business,"

Camila scoffed. "You know what your problem is? And what it always has been? You love to bottle every single fucking thing up then wonder why nobody sticks around to see the explosive mess you leave behind."

Unable to contain the swell of anger that erupted into her small frame, she shouted, "You!" Lauren was sure that her roommate knew she wasn't alone by now. "You were the reason why I thought about transferring!"

Camila stood there, wide-eyed and caught off guard by Lauren's confession. "W-What?"

"Nothing good comes out of us being near each other, Camila," Lauren closed her eyes, sighing shakily. "When my mom found out about what we were doing... God, it was a hot fucking mess,"

"We were teenagers and she was worried about us having unprotected sex. Any normal parent would've had the same reaction she did."

"You didn't have to face the humiliation of peeing on ten different pregnancy sticks! On top of being ostracized by your whole family because of it! You want me to stop bottling things up? Fine. All of my problems in life are caused by you. You, your stupid smirk, and the way you won't leave me alone no matter how much I push you away."

Camila grabbed her jeans off of the floor, pulling them over each leg before buttoning it up and gesturing for Lauren to give her shirt back. Lauren quickly discarded the shirt and threw it in the dark-haired woman's face.

"You won't have to worry about me causing any more problems," Camila said. "Have a nice fucking life dying alone, Lauren Jauregui," was all she muttered as she left out.