LETTER TWO

Dear Camz,

Ally finally got a boyfriend. Which means I get the apartment all to myself more often. But I usually just end up watching Gossip Girl and drown in a tub of vanilla ice cream.

Yeah, I know. Me eating vanilla? The world must be ending. I never gave the flavor another chance until recently. I was grocery shopping and thought of you the second I saw it.

Remember our junior year of high school when you dumped a vanilla ice cream cone on Jeremy's head because you caught him looking at my ass? I'm pretty sure everybody around me thought I was crazy at the store when they saw me laughing to myself while I was thinking about it.

I had a dream about you the other night, by the way. In case you were interested in hearing about it... We were on a picnic date and you fed me chocolate covered strawberries while we sunbathed.

I'd do anything to make that dream a reality, Camz. I lie to myself and everyone around me when they ask if I'm over you and I say yes. I don't think I'll ever be over it. Over us.

Your mom tells me you're doing okay and I hope that's true. And I also hope that wherever you are on this earth, you'll bring me to those places one day too.

Yours truly,

Lauren