Chapter 29

"I didn't think I'd have another shot at this," Lauren leaned against the headboard, her body and soul bared naked for Camila to see. "At us,"

Camila rubbed her hands together over the radiator, ensuring they were turned on before climbing back into bed. "Come on, Lauren. You can't be serious."

"What? I am being serious,"

"We've been going at it for years," Camila chuckled, pressing her body firmly against Lauren's. "You thought that was the end of us?"

"Don't laugh at me," Lauren traced small circles on her arm.

"Your family is batshit crazy,"

"I know,"

"And you're sometimes batshit crazy too, but... I don't think another woman will ever have me sprung the way you do,"

"Now, you're just stroking my ego,"

"I thought you liked that?" She smirked.

Lauren opened up Camila's nightstand, grabbing a silk tie before straddling her. "Do you trust me?"

"I don't know,"

She held the dark-haired woman's wrists against the headboard, bounding them together. "Why the uncertainty?"

"You know why," Camila responded quietly.

Lauren tightened the tie and reached her hand down between their bodies, pulling out Camila's semi-erect cock from her briefs. Her wrist rolling as she began stroking her.

"Tell me,"

"Because—" Camila choked on her words, unable to think about anything else but the naked woman on top of her.

"Use your words, honey," Lauren sucked lightly on Camila's jaw. "Tell me,"

A small thud came from the headboard as Camila groaned and bucked her hips up. "You're a manipulative bitch,"

"Mmhm,"

"And a liar. One of the biggest fucking liars I k-know,"

"Go on," Lauren husked. "Get it all out,"

"All you do is just string people around until you get what you want. I keep thinking you're going to... Fuck..." Camila squeezed her eyes shut and tried her best not to blow all over Lauren's hand. "Change but you never do,"

"So, do you trust me?" Lauren swiped her thumb over the tip, grinning when she feels the dark-haired woman shudder underneath her.

"I'm going to cum," Camila said warningly.

"Answer me," she squeezed the base of Camila's cock. "Or are you scared?"

"Yes," Camila practically wheezed, feeling all of the oxygen in her brain rush to her dick. "Y-Yes, I do trust you because no matter how much of a lying bitch you are, you'd still—"

Before she could finish her sentence, spurts of white creamy cum coated her stomach, and some made it inside Lauren's hand.

"—do anything for me," she said the last part meekly, her cheeks colored a bright red from the big mess she made.

Lauren lowered her head, licking the remnants of Camila's cum off of the palm of her hand and the younger woman's toned abs. "I bet you've been dying to get that off your chest,"

Camila felt her dick twitch at the sight. "Untie me, Jauregui,"

"Oh, come on. The fun is just getting started. I thought you trusted me?"

-

Camila scratched the back of her neck, staring at the large bag of ornaments. "You know, I was doing some thinking and I really don't think it's necessary to put up all of these decorations."