L'amour Vrai (True Love) (Sequel To S.U.M)

-Yess I Finally Typed Up The Sequel. I Had HUGE Writers Block. But Yea, Since I Made You Guys Wait So Long, It's Gunna Be Long So Enjoy! Leave Your Comments And Message Me I Wanna Hear Your Thoughts On It. 

Princeton's P.O.V

"Babe You Ready?" 

Life's Changed For EVERYONE Lina Has Left Ray, And She's My Girl Now :) 

It's Been 6 Months Since The Last Incident With ray And Lina. Nobody Talks To Ray Anymore Because He Stopped Talking To Everyone Especially Me. Did We care? Nope. Word On The Street Is That Janay's His Girl Now. Whatever, Karma's A Bitch. I'm 24, Lina's 23, Prod's 22, Jenna's 23, Roc's 21, And Jas'mariee Is 22. We Just Got Back To The ATL. We Went On Vacation To Indonesia And Let's Just Say We Had A Real, Good Time. Today We Were Having A "Were Back" Party. I Think Lina Just Wanted To Party So She Came Up With Anything To Get Us Out Of The House. 

"No, Beauty Takes Perfection And Time!" She Yelled From Upstairs. Oh And Yes, We Do Live Together. We Live Up The Road From Prod And Jenna

"So Then Why Are You Taking So Long?" I Joked. 

Just Then She Walked Down The Steps, And Woah. Just Woah. 

"So Then I Should Change Right?" She Teased Knowing Good And Well She Looked Amazing.

"Yea, Here Lemme Go help You" I Winked.

She Laughed At Me And Came Downstairs And Asked Me To Zip Up Her Dress. 

"Uh Uh. Now You Know DAMN Well Were That'll Get Us." I Said

"Whatcu Mean?" She Asked.

"You Know How In Movies The Girl Always Asks The Boy To Do That And The Wind Up Having Hot Wild Crazy Sex. And We Don't Have Time For That, Unless We Show Up A Little Late" I Said In All Honesty With A Wink.

"Boy, Come Overe here And Zip Up My Dress Before I Slap You" She Replied, Chuckling Slightly.

Cautiously I Zipped Up Her Dress. It Was Kinda Hard But Cus I Wanted To Un- Zip The Dress But I Stopped Myself And Then We Got Into The Car.

Roc's P.O.V

Yep. I'm Back. It's Been 6 Months. But Surprisingly, Me And Jas'mariee Broke Up, Three Months Ago. Three LONG Months. And To Make Matters Worse, I WORK With Her. We Both Work At A Corprate Law Firm. Oh And It's Get's Better (Hense The Sarcasm) She's My Boss. Yep. Having Your Boss As An Ex Girlfriend Doesn't Really Work To Well, Especially Since Her New Boyfriend Is Always Around. His Name Is James. He's Ain't Shit If You Ask Me But, I'ma Keep My Mouth Shut. I've Been Living In This House Since Jassie Left, I've Only Had Sex Once While She Was Gone. Yup. 2 Months Without Sex.

Hasn't Been The Best.

 I Just Shook That Thought Out Of My head And Put On My Shoes. I Was Going To The Club With Prod,Roc, Prince, Lina, Jasmariée, James, And Jenna. Maybe I Needed To Get Out, Maybe It Would be The Best For Me. 

Prod's P.O.V

"Jenna, I'm Not About To Argue With You Right Now, We Have To Go!" I Semi-Yelled At Jenna. It's Been 6 Months Since The Whole "Incident' And Me and Jenna Are Always Arguing. Ugh It's Crazy. She's Always Getting At me For Little Things. Like Yesterday, I Sat Down And She yellled At Me. I Literally Just SAT DOWN And She Threw A Shoe At My Head For "Sitting Down Too Fast" -______- Now She's Yelling At Me For Not Putting On A Purple Shirt. Instead I Put On A Blue One. Oh God.