Was It Jealousy? Did I Miss What We Had, Or Did I Miss The Oppourtunity I Had?

Roc's P.O.V

Steven Just Stood At Me Looking Pissed As Ever. I Mean Yea, I Felt For Him A Little Bit, But Not Alot. He Still Fucked Up Big Time, He's Got Alot Of Trust To Gain Back From Me. 

I Sighed. "I Apologize"

"It's Cool" He Replied. 

We All Sat Down On The Couch And At First, Everyone Was Quiet, That Was Until Prod Asked Steven What Was Wrong With Him. 

"I Saw Lina Today" He Said, With A Whole Bunch Of Shame In His Eyes. He Still Loved That Girl. And That Made Me Soften Up. Imagine How He Must Feel. That's Like If I Ever Lost Jassy. I Lost Her Once And I Almost Crawled Up And Died. He's been Withouth Her For Close To A Year. That's Gotta Be Killing Him...

"Where?" Prod Asked

"At The Daycare. I Went To Go Pick Lindsay Up, And Lina Was Playing With Her, Smiling, Carrying On, And Then When She Saw My Face, It's Like She Saw A Ghost. She Didn't Move, Or Say Anything. She Just Hugged Lindsay, And Walked Fastly."

He Put His Hands In The Palms Of His Hands, And I Swore He Was Going To Cry. I've Never Seen Him Cry Before. His Dad Was Shot And Killed Infront Of Him, And He Lost His Sister To A Gang Fight. He's Never Cried, Or Got Emotional Over It, But All It Took Was A Girl,No Taller Then 5 ft, With Black Curly Hair, To break Him Down. 

"I...I Don't Know Why This Shit Bothers Me So MUCH! I JUST WANNA BE DONE WITH IT!" He Screamed

Craig Ran Over To Him And Told Him To Calm Down Before Lindsay Came Downstairs. Steven Nodded His Head, And Went Upstairs To Check On Lindsay. 

"I Ain't Even Know....." I Said, With A Little Bit Of Guilt. I Came In here Lashing On Him And His Daughter, And I Ain't Even Know The 1/2 Of It. 

"Listen, Lets Just Let The Past Be The Past. He Needs Us For A While Iight?" Prodigy Said

"Iight Man, It's Whatever" I Said Earning A Glare From Prod 

"We Got Bigger Problems Though" I Said 

"Like What?" He Asked

"They Told Me About Jenna....." 

"And?" He Said Somewhat Nonchalantly 

I Knew This Kind Of Prod. He Was Gunna Put Some Kind Of Front On, To Make It Seem Like He's Okay, He's Not. 

"Prod Don't Play With Me. Nigga I KNOW You Miss Her And It's Only Been 2 days. She Misses You Too And You Know It. We Get It. She's Wrong. But People Are Wrong Sometimes Prod. It's A Matter Of Wether You Stick With Them Or Judge Em' And Run Away." I Said

He Stared At Me For A Slight Second Before Saying "This Isn't About Jenna It's About Steven."

"Yea, And That's Nice And All That Steven Has Problems, But What Happens When Your Problems Pile Up And His Don't? Then What?" I Said

He Stared At Me Once Again. I Took That As A Sign To Leave. He Needed Some "Alone Time" He Was Buggin' Out Forreal. 

"When's That Trip Again?" He Asked Before I Left 

I Smiled, Having An Idea In Mind Of What He Was Planning. Surprisingly I Caught Myself Saying "Tell Steven We Leaving Friday. And You Come With Your A-GAME. 

Day: F R I D A Y A F T E R N O O N 

Occasion: V A C A T I O N D A Y 

Location: A I R P O R T T E R M I N A L 

Lina's P.O.V

Something's Been Bothering Me. 

Lindsay, The Cutest Thing In The World, Is The Daughter, The Replica, The Child Of Steven. The Monster That Destroyed, And Took Everything I Had. How? How Could This Be? It's Bothering Me Because Now That I've Seen Him, I Can't Stop Having Nightmares......And Dreams, And Secondly Someone Else Had His Daughter. And She's Beautiful. When We Were Starting Highschool, And He Wasn't So Fucked Up, We Had Plans On getting Older And Having Kids. Was It Jealousy? Did I Miss What We Had, Or Did I Miss The Oppourtunity I Once Had? I Don't Know What It Is, But I Sorta Miss It. 

Ray Has No Idea That I've Seen Steven, And I'd Like To Keep It That Way. I Don't Think That He Would Like It Too Much. Speaking Of Ray, He's Been A Little Distant. He Hasn't Said Anything The Whole Ride Here, But I'm Too Hurt To Ask. We Meet Up With Roc And Jassie And Roc Looks A Little....Nervous? Whatever. 

"Who We Waiting For?" Ray Asked. 

"Prod, And Jenn" I Replied 

"They Worked It Out?" Jassie Asked

"No, But Promise Me, Let's Not Add Any Extra Drama To This Trip Okay?" 

"Okay..We Promise" They Said

But That All Changed When Prod Walked In And My Mouth Dropped When I Saw He Wasn't Alone.

"Steven?...."