The Get Back

Jasm'ariee's P.O.V

"Come again?"

"I'm pregnant Roc" I said almost above a whisper

He just sat there. He continued to just sit there and watch me with a blank stare. 

"Roc , please, say something. I'm sorry I j--"

"Sorry?"

Here we go, maybe I shouldv'e kept this to myself. He's gunna hate me now. But whatever the case may be, i'm NOT giving up my baby. It will not and can not happen. 

"Roc I'm sorry I don't know what else to do, what else to say but I can't control this! I'm just as freaking shocked as you are! If you wanna act childish then fuck it, you act childish man. Whatever the case may be, I'm having this baby. Point black Period."

"Jassy do you know how dumb you sound?"

"Dumb? Are you crazy? I-"

"JAS'MARIEE JUST LISTEN DAMMIT. I Don't have a problem, if anything i'm way more excited than you are. I just lost my baby girl Jassy. And to know that now, I might get to have one of my own? I'm at a loss for words. I don't know why you would ever in your wildest dreams think that for one second i would actually be MAD at you for having MY child. That's completely obsurd and just weird" he said chuckling. 

What a big relief, I don't even know why I thought that he would react that way. I love Roc and he loves me and now we'll have another person who we'll love just as much. 

Ray's P.O.V

Word of advice. If you and your girl EVER decide to try something different? 

Try making love

Oh My God. 

I would tell you what went down, but a real man don't kiss and tell

I woke up to hear the shower on, and Lina was out of bed. So I did what any man with a sexy ass girlfriend in the shower would do, 

I joined her, I mean c'mon who wouldn't?

Prod's P.O.V

The next morning i woke up, but Jenna wasn't by my side. It was weird, especially after we made up last night I wanted her back in my arms. I was about to call out for her until I turned to the window and saw her outside on the porch. I put on my flip flops and then went to go outside with her. 

"Goodmorning Sunshine" I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek

"Goodmorning Baby" she said. I noticed she had a little glow to her, and it made me smile because in that exact moment I saw the girl that I fell in love with in highschool.

Jenna's P.O.V

After last night, I promise you i'll never have a second thought about how much I love my man and how much he loves me. I missed making love to him like that. I felt like a whole new person. Like a little girl again. I couldn't stop smiling every second of the freaking day. 

"goodmorning Sunshine" he said kissing my cheek. Sending chill all up and down my body

"Goodmorning Baby" I Said back, look right into his big brown eyes. 

"How was your sleep?"

"Perfect. Just perfect"