Don't Rush What's Ment To Be Taken Slow...

Ray's P.O.V

"Marry Her?" Roc Said

"Yea. I Done' Put Her Through So Much, And I Love Her With Everything In Me. I Know I Ain't The Easiest To Deal With, And I've Been Moody All Week Because I Just Felt Like She's Fallen Out Of Love With me. I Mean I Totally Deserve It, I Just Want To Show Her How Much She Means To Me." 

"Damn. You Weren't Joking When You Said You Was Gone' Change." Roc Said

"I Wasn't" I Said

And I Wasn't. I Wanted Lina To See How Much She Meant To Me, Even If That Ment Devoting The Rest Of My Life To Her. 

Suddenly Jassy Got Up And Snatched The Box Out Of My Hand.

"Ray, Slow Yo Role Iight.? Don't Get Me Wrong, I Would Kill For Someone To Love Me As Much As You Love Her A- -" 

She Was Soon Cut Off By The Clearing Of Roc's Throat, Indicating That He Was Offended By That Statement

"Anyways, I Would. And Lina Does Love You, But You Guys Aren't Ready For This. Don't Rush What's Meant To Be Taken Slow. Your Gunna Start Speeding And Be So Busy Enjoying The Ride That Your Gunna Forget When To Press The Brakes. Don't Do It Just Yet Ray. Show Her You Love Her, Win Her Over Like You Won Her Over The First Time Homie" 

"Thanks Jass." I Said Getting Up To Give Her A Hug. Roc Dapped Me And Then Steven And Lina Walked Through The Door. 

Lina Didn't Say Anything So I Just Sat Doen, And Soon Enough She Sat In My lap And Wrapped Her Arms In My Kneck. That's All I Really Needed. I Smiled, And She Smiled Back. Alot Wider Than I Expected. 

"So What Movie We Watching.?" Jas'mariee Asked

"Honestly Babe, I Was Depending On You For The Movie Choice" Roc Said Earning A Smile And A Kiss On The Cheek From Jas'mariee

"What Y'all Wanna Watch?" Roc Asked

"I Have No Idea, What About You Steven.?" I Asked. Tryna Be Civilized w Old Dude. I Was Done Arguing Over Some Petty Shit In The Past, I Was Cool. As Long As Lina Was Here, I Don't Need No Other BS.

"Nah, I Ain't Got No Damn Ideas" He Replied Codly.

"Listen I'm Tryna Be Civilized And Shit Here But You Really Testing Me"

"Oh Really? Ray Get A Fucking Grip Of Yourself Here. I'm Testing You.? Like I'm Scared Of You. Have You Forgotten Who The Fuck I Am.? You Can't Keep Yo Life Together And You Tryna Come At Me? Keep Quiet"

"See, That's Where Your Wrong. The Ray In Highschool Wouldve Shutup. I'm A GROWN ASS MAN Now Nigga. I Got A Life, A Job, And Do You Not See What's Sitting On My Lap.? C'mon Son, I Think You Should Pack It Up."

Lina Stiffined Up A Little And Not Only Did I Notice But So Did Jas'mariee. She Rose A Eyebrow At Lina, And Lina Glared At Her. What The Fuck Happened In That Damn Room.? Steven Chuckled, And Roc Moved On The Edge Of His Seat. 

"Ray, Ray, Ray. Yea, You Got A Life, Some Friends, And A Decent Job. But See, What You Got Sitting On Your Lap, Used To Be Sitting On Mine. You Don't Know Nothing Bout Her, To You, She's Just Another Girl. So Don't Play Ya'self" 

"I Know Alot More About Her Then You Do. I'll Admit, I Did Some Pretty Fucked Up Shit To Her, And That's Where I Man Up And Fixed My Wrong Doings, But Never, Was I EVER Coward Enough To Lay My Fucking Hands On Her, Or Put Her Life In ANY Type Of Danger. In All Reality You Don't Know Shit. You've Been Too Busy Tryna Be "The Man" Instead Of Paying Attention To What Really Mattered The Most!" 

"Guys Stop" Lina Whispered. 

"Nah lemme Finish. Her Favorite Ice Cream Is Vanilla With Sprinkles, She Has No Siblings, She Attended Mc.Kinley Highschool, Her Favorite Sport Was Tennis Until She Found A New Found Love For Dance. And That's For Starters." He Said Confidentely