And Just Like The Monkey Did earlier I Began Going Oh Oh Ah Ah..

Okay So I'm Having A Competition. I Don't Really Like The Cover For My Book "/. So, Make One, Send It To My Email (purplebullets98@aol.com) And I'll Choose The Best One :) Leave Comments! Okay Readdd,

___________________________________________________________________________________

Lina's P.O.V

Ran. 

What Iddiot Runs? For A Therapist I'm Kind Of A Wimp. He Kept Calling My Name But Ovcourse I Didn't Listen. A Million Thoughts Were Running Through My Head. I Got Home And Thankfully I Remembered That Princeton Had To Work late So I Had Time To Think...Or That's What I Thought. 

*Phone Ringss*

"Hello?" 

"LINA!! Oh Goodness My Life Is A MESS" 

"Atleast I'm Not The Only One..." 

"What?...Well Tell Me After But Guess What Happened To ME Today?"

"What?'

"I Said Guess" 

"Do You Want My Advice Or An Ass Whoopin?"

"Okay, So I Was In The Office. You Know How James Proposed, And My Dumbass Said Yes? I Was Trying To Hide It From Roc, But That Bitch Katrina Just HAD To Tell Him. OH THAT SNAKE. I Wanted To Kill Her. But Rc Found Out. He Went OFF Li-Li, And He's So Pissed Oh Em Gee. And You Know What I Found Out? He Got Me The Job That He Was Working So Hard For. The One That Ended Our Relationship. Lina What Am I Gunna Do?" 

Damn. That Was Alot To Sink In. He Got Her The Job? No Wonder He Didn't Get It And Took The Lower Job. And...It's All Making Sense Now.

"Jass, Did It Ever Occur To You That This Man Is IN Love With You?"

"Ye-"

"No. Listen To My Question. Have You Ever Thought That He Was IN Love With You? He Has Feelings You Know. We ALL Know Marrying James Was The WRONG Thing To Do. Your Still In Love With Him Jass. James Is Just A Filter, And It's Not Good To Drag Him Along Either."

"I'm Such A Dick Face"

"I Know I Just Never Said Anything"

We Both Laughed, And I Took A Big Sigh Before I Began. 

"I Saw Him Today...."

"Him Who? Lina Don't Play With Me...."

"You Know My Favorite Client Serina?"

"Yea The Lil'Cutie?"

"Yes You Child Rapist In Training. That's His Cousin"

"Your Lieng"

"Okay Sure, Because She DEFINITELY Does Not Look Identical To Him.."

"Come To Think Of It, She Does.."

"ANYWHO, She Got In Some Trouble Helping Some Boy, And I Had To Get Her- -"

"Wait, Rewind. When Did She Get In This "Trouble"?"

"Like 2 Days Ago." 

"How Old Is She Again?"

"20"

"Lina Don't Lie, I'm Not Stupid, James Is That boy"

What? How Could She Know That? This Bitch Was Like The CIA Without The Badge, Just A Big Set Of Ears.

"What? How Did- -"

"I Caught Him Talking On The Phone To A "Friend" 2 Days Ago Talking About How He Didn't Mean To Leave Her, And He Loves Her, And Basically He Explained The Whole Night On The Phone, Thinking I Was Asleep"