The Last Everything....

Jas'mariee's P.O.V

After The Whole Episode With Lina And Ray, I ain't Really Wanna Interviene. Lina Just Better Be Careful. Ray Has Good Intentions He's Just Bad At Executing Them. Hopefully She Sees That. I Went To The Bathroom To Shower And Got Everything I Neede. I Let The Hot Water Take Over My Body, And It Felt So Good. After Today That's All I Needed. It's Our First Day In Jamaica, And I Kinda Wanted To Sightsee But Ofcourse That'll Have To Wait Until Tomorrow. I Got Out The Shower, hair Dripping And Everything. I Had My Towel Around Me And Walked Out To See Him Sitting In The Edge Of The Bed. 

"Babe, You Okay.?" 

He Turned Around Quickly With His Eyes Blood Shot Red. 

"What's Wrong Baby.?" I Said Running Over Quickly To His Side. 

"She's Gone.' He Said

"Who? Who's Gone?"

"My Niece. Jasmine. Remember When I Took You To Meet Her Last Christmas?" He Said

"Yea I Remember, I'm So Sorry" I Said Meaningly. I Knew That Roc Loved Her. Infact He Treated Her As If She Was His Own. He Was Her Favorite. Anything That I Couldn't Do For Roc She Did. Crazy Thing About It Was That She Was Only 13. She Wasn't That Old. 

"What Happened.? If Your Okay With Me Asking....."

"Her Dumbass Mother Let Some Man In The House. He Was Her Boyfriend. She Moved In, The Dude Was A Crackhead And Hid some Of His Supply In Stacey's Closet. One Night Someone Broke In, Trying To Find It I Guess, But When They Came In, The Police Came Too. So The Police Mistook Her For One Of Them, Shot Her Three Times In The Chest.She Died On Fucking Impact." 

"Really? That's Fucking Bizar Oh My Gosh" I Didn't Realize That I Was Crying Until Roc Whiped A Tear Off My Face. 

"I'm Sorry Baby I'm Over Here Crying When I'm Supposed To Be Strong For You" I Said Whiping My Face

"But What If I Don't Wanna Be Strong Anymore" He Said Looking Into my Eyes. I Could Tell He Was Serious. I Just Pulled Him Into My Chest And Began Crying With Him. We Just Laid In Eachothers Arms And Cried Until The Sun Rose The Next Morning... 

-The Next Morning- 

I Got Up Feeling Like Shit. Roc Was Laying In My Lap And I Felt Dizzy. Like I Had The Need To Throw Up. I Quickly Pushed Roc Off Me Causing Him To Fall Off The Bed And Ran To The Bathroom. I Threw Up Constantly And Felt Someone Hold My Hair Up. I Continued Throwing Up And Whiped My Mouth When I Was Finished. I Brushed My Teeth And Thanked Roc. What Was Wrong With Me.? I Didn't Eat Anything Strange, And Roc And I Had Sex Like 3 Days Ago. 

But We Didn't Use Protection. 

I Ran To My Bag To Get The Pregnanacy Test I Brought. I Had Brought It Just Incase After Sex My Period Didn't Come. It Was Suposed To Come This Morning. And It Didn't.

"Get Out The Bathroom" I Said Sternly, Pushing Roc Out The Bathroom. 

I Did What I Had To Do And Waited 5 Minutes.

All I Could Think Was..

 I'm Pregnant? This Can't Be I've Got My Whole Life Ahead Of Me.! What's Going On?

I Opened The Door, To See Roc Standing There. 

"You Know Next Time I Might Have To Fight You If You Pull Some Agressive Shit Like That Again. You Know Back In The Day Men And Women Used To Really Fight. Like Physically F--" 

"ROC!" I Screamed Inturupting Him 

"See That's That Shit I'm Talking About! I'ma Reall- -"

"I'm Pregnant"