Ray Snuck Up Here And Put A Yorkie In A Tuxedo.

Princeton's P.O.V

Ow.

That Hurt. Not The Throbbing Pain In My Face Or My Side. But That Fact That Ray's Back And I Just Lost My Girl To Him. The Same One He Walked Out On. How Could She Be So Fucking Stupid? I Gave Her EVERYTHING And She Leaves Me? Oh Hell No. I Ain't Letting Her Get Away That Easy. But What Is There To Do....

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Come In.." I Said, Afraid Of Who It Might Be.

"Princeton, Before You Start Carrying On, I'm Sorry Okay?"

"Janay How'd You Get In Here?" 

"Snuck In Through The Back" 

This Bitch Is Absolutely Out Of Her Mind. 

"There Going To Kill You..."

"I Don't Care. Princeton, Do You Even Know You Were My First?"

Oh You've GOT To Be Kidding Me. 

'Um, No Janay I Didn't I Apologize..."

She Just Shook Her Head At Me.. Letting me Know She Didn't Believe One Word I Said. 

"Why'd You Do It?"

"I Was Drunk Janay..." 

No I Wasn't.

"No You Weren't. Me And You BOTH Know That You Found Out That Ray's Cousin Was Serina And You Thought She Was Helping Ray Get Lina Back. Am I Right?"

"No Your NOT Right. I Am Just Finding Out For Myself That He Still Exists On This Planet FBI Agent. For Your Information, I Did It Because I Was Being Stupid, And Selfish. She Kept Hanging Out With Serina, Leaving Me Alone. No Sex, For Weekss. I Did What A Man Does And Left It Alone. That Was Until You Came In The Office Crying Like A Little Bitch, And One Thing Led To Another." 

Okay So That Came Out A Little Harsh 

A liitle? Come On You Iddiot You Just Called Her The B Word. T

The Good Voice Inside Of Me Said. 

"I'm Sorry I Didn't Mean For It To Come Out Like That"

"Save Your Sorries. I Don't Really Care Why, You Did It. Because In The End It Hurt You. YOU Lost Lina, YOU Lost Me As A Friend And YOU Just Lost All Respect For Everybody Sitting Downstairs." 

"And What About You? This Ain't All About Me! YOU Lost Ray, YOU Lost Your Virginity."

"And I Wish I Could Take It Back. I Wish I Still Had Ray, And I Wish I Still Had My Virginty. But Shit Happens Right?" 

She Just Looked At Me And Climbed Out The Window. Running Down The Street Leaving Me With No Goodbye And Leaving Everyone Downstairs Clueless As To Her Prescense. Man I Done' Got Myself In Some Deep Shit Now....

Jenna's P.O.V

I Don't Like Roc, I Don't Like Ray, And I Don't Like Princeton. But I'l Keep My Mouth Closed. How Could Linaa? Is She Frogetting That All This Drama Is Because Of Ray? He Left Her In The Hospital For Janay When She Got Hit By A Car. He Was The One Who Cheated On Her, He Did All Of This To Her, And It's Crazy How She Can Just Fall Into His Arms. And Jas'mariee, This Bitch Is Retarted! Even Though He Worked Hard For That Position, He Left Her Hanging. It's Rediculous. And Princeton? I Mean He's Hot, Shittt, He Couldve Gotten It Before Prod But hey, it's Whatever. But He Did Lina Wrong. I Guess. She Kinda Deserved It. If You Ask Me, He Was Tryna Save Her Dumbass. I Might Sound Like A Hater But I'm Not. I Care For My Friends Best Intrests. I Go Upstairs And I'm Looking For Princeton.