We're Planning On Taking A Road Trip To Go Visit Satan, All Expenses Paid

Jen's P.O.V

The Aftermath Of A Break Up SUCKS. And If You Don't Know How It Feels, How About I Enlighten You A Little Bit. 

It's HORRIBLE. 

It Feels Like Your Hearts Been Ripped Out Of Your Chest....

Stomped On, And Cut Up...

R I G H T  I N F R O N T  O F  Y O U R  F A C E

I've Never Felt Like This Before. He Usually Stayed So We Can Work Things Out, But He Hasn't Called, Texted Or Said Anything. He Stormed Out Yesterday, It Is Now 7:30 am The Next Day. I Haven't Gotten Any Sleep Since He Left, And Now I Have To Go To Work, Sleepy, And Heartbroken, Cool. 

I Jumped In The Shower, Did The Hygiene Thing, And Put On Whatever. I Winded Up Putting On Red Vans, Remembering That It Was His Favorite Color. Everything Reminded Me Of Him. Everything And Anything With Meaning, Reminded Me Of Him. Why Was I Such A Bitch To Him.? 

I Hauled A Cab, Got In, And Gave Him Directions. No Later Then 10 Minutes Later I Was At Work. Incase I Didn't Tell You, I'm A Hair Stylist At Clips End (Made Up) The Hottest Hair Salon There Is. I Walked Over To My Booth, Said GoodMorning To No One, And Locked Through My Workbook. In There Were The CLients I Had For Today. I Had 3 Perms, 5 Wash And Sets, And 3 Styles For Today. Great. 

"Um, Jenn, Back, NOW." Said Tessie.

Tessie Was A Friend Of Mine Who Worked With Me At My Old Job At A Mall, We Both Quit And Ended Up Here. She Was The Closest To Me In The Whole Shop.

"Okay" 

I Followed Her To The Back, Were The Storage Room Was. 

"What's Good With You Today?" She Asked

I Sighed And Began To Tell Her What Happened "He Left Ti Ti."

"Who Prod?" She Asked

"Yea."

"That's Not Like Him.." 

"Tell Me About It. I'm A Mess. I Haven't Gotten Sleep All Night, I'm Not Even Aware Of What I Have On. All I Know Is That It's Red And That's Prod's Favorite Color. Everything Keeps Reminding Me Of Him. I haven't Eaten Since He Left Yesterday, All I Wanna Do Is Cry." I Confessed

"Aw, Baby Come Here" She Said, Embracing Me In A Hug. 

I Wanted To Cry, So I Did. I Cried Real hard, But I Put Myself Together. I Got Off Of Her And Fixed My Face. 

"Listen, Just Get This Work Done Iight? Try To Get Through The Day And At Lunch, We Could Chat ALL Day Long. I'll Have Boss Lady Extend Our Lunch Iight?'

"Your The Best" I Said Honestly

"No Problem" 

I Sighed And Prepared Myself For This Long Day I Don't Even Think I'm Ready For.

Lina's P.O.V

I Walked Into Work Feeling Like The Absolute Shiettt. I Got My Man Back, Serina's Dating Someone New, And Everybody's Happy. Haven't Heard From Jenn Since That Night We Had Our Little Dis-Agreement At Jassie's Crib. Maybe She's Going Through Some Shit That's Why She Was Acting Like That. Maybe I Should Call. I Picked Up The Phone And Dialed 3. Yes, My Girls Still On Speed Dial. I Called Her And Tessie, Her Friend She Works With, Answered.

"Hey Lina, Thank God You Called" She Said

I Immediately Got Worried 

"Oh Goodness Is She Okay? What Happened To Her?" I Asked