Her Heart Had The Reflection of The Lunch Lady Who Serves Meatloaf On Tuesdays.

Prodigy's P.O.V

Now Before You Get All Crazy, I'm Not Going To Go Get In Any Trouble. Over The Past 6-7 Months Steven's Changed. That Night, When He Had That Whole Cherade At Our High School Dance, We Never Heard About Him Again. Turned Out He Got Arrested And Sentenced For 12 Years In Prison Due To Drug And Murder Charges But Was Released On Bail By His Cousin Tammy. He's Single And Has A Daughter From A Previous Relationship. Steven's Really Changed For The Better. I'm The Only One He Talks To Out Of The Whole Group. He Hasn't Been Forgiven By Roc And Princeton Just Yet, And He's Lost Ray Completely. Losing Ray Hurt Him The Most. Ray Was Like A Brother To Him. 

I Go To Him For Advice For Anything. He's A Little Wiser Then Me, Being That He's 2 Years Older, , And Been Running The Streets Since He Was 14. 

"Hey Wassup Lil Dude? Everything Okay?" He Asked

"Man I Can't Take It Anymore. She's Trippin Homie, Forreal." 

"Who Jenn?" 

"Yea! We Kept Fighting Over Little Shit, That I Don't Even Start, She Gets On Me For Everything, I Tell Her I Love Her, She'll Say It Back, Take It Back, And Laugh. Man I'm On The Edge. And The Kelsie Comes Along And She Wants To Jump On Me About It." 

"Who's Kelsie?"

"She's Ray's Cousin's Bestfriend. We Met At Jassie's Engagement Party" 

"Jassie And Roc Are Geting Married?"

"No, It's A Long Story, But They're Good"

"Oh Okay, But Maybe You Needa Give Up Prod. I Know You Promised You'd Never Give Up On Her, But Then Again She Promised To Never Break Your Heart. The Way You Making It Seem, Is Making It Sound Like She Ain't Being Fair To You. And That Ain't Right."

"So You Saying You Should Leave Her?"

"I Wouldn't Put It Like That. I'm Saying That You Should Chase Her, And See If She Comes Running. If She Don't, Keep Running. Run Until Your Feet Get Tired"

"And How Do You Know That'll Work? What If I Push Her Away?"

"Prod, I'd Know. Trust Me On This One. It's Happened To Me Before"

"You Ran?" I Said Putting Air Quotes Around The Term Ran

"No. That's What I Shouldv'e Done, But I Didn't. Lina, She Got fed Up. She Ran, The Day She Called It Quits, Was The Day She Ran. I Let That Girl Slip Out Of My Damn Hands. I Hit Her Prod. She Got Fed Up And Left. I Didn't Care At Firts, But When You Stop Waking Up To Some one You Really Care About, When You Suddenly Don't Feel Their Lips On Yours And When You Think Your Putting Your Arms Around Her, It's Really The Air. That Hurts. You Realize She's Gone. And The Fucked Up Thing About Is You Don't Bother Tryna Get Them Back. You Gotta Let Her Chase Prod. She's Gunna Feel It. trust Me. It's Just A Matter Of Wether She Does Something or Does Nothing" 

Damn. That Was True. I Know Steven Misses Lina. He Talks About Her All The Time. He's Cried Infront Of Me Before, Matter Of Fact He's Sheding A Tear Now. I Know It's Killing Him Right Now. 

"Thanks Man, I Gotta Do What I Gotta Do." 

"It's No Probelm Bro I'm Always Here" 

I Turned Around And Headed On My Way Out The Door. Before I left I Told Steven Something. 

"I'm Sorry Bout You && Lina" 

"I'm Sorry Too Prod. Real Sorry." 

I Nodded At Him, Gave Him A Dap, And Headed Out The Door. It Was Decided. I Needed To Get Running. 

Jas'mariee's P.O.V

It's Been 3 Days Since I Shut James Down At The Engagement Party And Roc And I Got Back To Being Friends. Well, I'm Not Sure What We Are, But Today's The Day He's Moved In. We Just Got Finished Un-Packing The Last Bag And We Just Layed On The Couch While Watching "Honey" Our Favorite Movie. But All That Kept Running Through My Mind Is "What Are We?' 

"What Can We Be?"

"Will We Ever Be Something?"

But I Just Decided To Let It Go, I Don't Wanna Rush Things, And If Taking It Slow Means We'll Last Longer, I'm Willing To Take It As Slow As A 90 Year Old Grandma In A Wheel Chair. 

Prodigy's P.O.V

I Walked In The Door And All The Lights Were On. Damn, She's Home. I Just Took A Deep Breath And Walked Up The Stairs. I Planned On Saying Nothing To Jenna. I Walked Up The Stairs To See Her Taking Off Her Shoes, And Un-tying Her Hair, Letting It Fall All The Way Down To Her Back. She Was Beautiful, But She Had An Ugly Ass Heart. Her Heart Had The Reflection of The Lunch Lady Who Serves Meatloaf On Tuesdays. 

"GoodAfternoon Babe" She Said

I Just Grabbed The Suit Case

"Babe.." She Said

All The T-shirts Are Packe, Were's My Socks?

"Prod, Answer Me!" She Yelled

Got Everything I Need, Ah HA. My Toothbrush

"Babe, Why Are You Packing?" She Replied A Little More Calmly 

Okay Zip Up The Suitcase Prod. It's Time To Run 

"I'm Leaving." I Said

"What Do You Mean Your Leaving Me? You Need Me Prodigy. Who Are You To Leave? After All We've Been Through? Your Pushing Me Away!"

"No You've Pushed Me Away Far Enough. You Were Pushing So Far, You Ain't Even Realize That Your About To Lose Your Boyfriend" 

"I'm Not About To lose You Prod!" 

"I Know," I Said

She Sighed In Relief

"You've Already Lost me" I Replied

Her Whole Jaw Dropped And I Walked Out The Door. 

Actually I Ran Out The Door. And She Didn't Even Chase Me....