If Men And Pickles Were Compared, I'd Say There Both Sour..

Ray Ray's P.O.V

Nobody Knows Were I Am.

But I'm Still In The ATL. They Don't Know It. They Don't Even Know That I Live 20 Minutes Away From Them. I Heard Princeton And Lina Got Together, And Left Town 2 Months Ago. Oh, That's Cool. I Don't Talk To Anyone Anymore. The Only Links I've Got Are My Cousin Serina, My Girl, and My Old Friend James. He Dates Jas'mariee, Small World. Incase Your Wondering Who My Girl Is, Yes It's Janay. Now Don't Even Ask Me If I Wanna Be With Her Because We All Know The Answer To That. Today Me And Her Were Going To The Club Not To Far From Here. Something In My Gut Told Me This Was'nt Going To Be Just Any Night But, It's Whatever. 

We Arrived 10 Minutes Later And It Was Live. I Mean There Had To Be almost 1,000 People In Here, But The Only Problem Was That It Was Hot. So I Told Janay I'd Be Right Back And Made My Way To The Balcony Only To Turn Back Around Because of What I Saw. I Saw Jas'mariee And Roc Talking Outside. I'm Glad They Working Shit Out, James Is My Friend And All But Stil. Any Who, I Walked Back To The Table To Were Janay Was And She Looked Pissed. Oh Lord, Here We Go.

"What's Wrong" I Asked, Not Really Caring What Was Wrong With Her Crazy Ass.

"There Back." She Replied.

"Who's Back" I Asked Nervously

"Lina And Princeton" She Replied A Little More Angrier Then Before.

"Your Lieng!" I Semi-Yelled

They Left, Well Atleast That's What I Was Told, They Were Back, This Wasn't Going To Be Easy. Janay Suddenly Pointed To The Big Puff Which Was Princetons. Anyone Could See That. Then I Spotted Lina. 

She Looked Amazing. 

No Amazing Was An Understatement. She Looked Beyond It. I Couldn't Take My Eyes Off Of Her Or Her Body In The Hot Pink Dress. Her Had Grew, She Got Another Ear Piercing, Her Cartilage. I Wonder If She Still Has Her Belly Button Piercing. Her Eyes Were Still As Hazel As They Were When We First Met, And She Was Still The Same Height. I Noticed She Also Got A Tatoo On Her Right Arm, That Says "Trabajar dura jugar duro" Which Means Work Hard Play Hard In Spanish. She Always Told Me That She Was Gunna Get That One Day. It's Funny Because That's The Same Tatoo On My Right Arm, Were She Has Hers. Wow. 

"Let's Get Outa Here, I'm Tired" Janay Whined. Not Wanting To Hear Her Mouth, I Just Got Up Grabed Her Hand And Left. But I Knew One Thing Before I Left, I Was Still In Love With Lina.....

Serina's P.O.V

Hey Guys... <3' I'm Serina, Ray's Cousin. I'm 20 Years Old, And I'm Still In College. I Finish Next Year. I Attend Emory University (A Real ATL College). I Live Near Ray Tho, I Feel A Little Better Near Him. See I've Been Having Alot Of Drama Since A Few Weeks About And Ray Suggested I Get A Therapist. So I Did. I Went Out And Found A Therapist. Her Name Was Lina Jenkins. She Was Real Cool, And Down To Earth. So Let Me Explain My Problem. See, I've Got A Boyfriend, His Name Is James, But He's Older. He Has A Girl But He Said He's Leaving Her For Me So I'm Happy :). Here's The Problem, Lina Knows James, He Dates Her Bestfriend. It Was Hard Telling Her At First But She Understood. That's How Amazing She Is. But Here's The REAL Problem. He's A Drug Dealer, And He's Got Me Working With Him. So I'm With Him When He Sells Them etc. Lina Doesn't Know. I Don't Plan On Telling Her Either. I'm Actually On My Way To Her Office Right Now (Outfit(s) In Comments) 

I Walked Into Her Office To See Her And Mr.Perez, My Proffesor Sitting Down Laughing. I Personally Thought They Were Great Together. 

"Eh Em" I Clearead My Throat Getting Their Attention.