prolouge (read to understand my chaos)

_______

So this is how the time line goes before stardew.

Born-at 100 y/o parents died you still looked like you were maybe 5. Once your 100th birthday you grew into preteen age and grew like a normal human until you reach the age 27. Then you'll forever look like a 27 y/o. You lived with your grandfather for 8 years after your 100th birthday and then were taken away by a wearwolf pack, to be specific Alex's pack. (Yes from stardew. His grandparents still live in stardew but he and his dads side live in zuzu.) You guys never really talked about stardew but who really talks about their grandparents that much right? So now your almost 123 and you found an old letter that was left to you, your grandpa wanted to give you his farm. With how hard it was getting to find people to eat in zuzu you took the opportunity.

Zuzu had a slew of vampire hunters and had posters warning people about vampires everywhere. You knew only the farm land of your grandpas old place, because you never left the land. One time you hit the edge of the property to see a small boy with purplish hair and a kids gridball shirt on. He looked unkempt and smiled at you, but you just walked away without a word. Alex told you he'd be by in a month or so to come live with his grandparents and take care of you. His pack has always taken care of your family since you could remeber. His great grandpa used to play with you when you two were kids too.

So now the present.

________