teasing

Robin and her golem fixed my house in a day, I gave her all my materials to do as she pleased with and she ended up making 3 more golems to work on the house. I headed into town to see Jodi talking to Caroline and the two flirting. "Well maybe but you know id never stray" Jodi said in a soft tone, "I know, and it breaks my poor little heart" Caroline giggled as they headed into Pierre's. I soon saw a bunch of the women in stardew follow suit.

"Oh hello Ren, are you joining us?" Marnie stopped to speak with me as I looked at the bulletin board. "Huh? For what?" I noticed her workout clothes. "We do a weekly aerobics with Caroline. You should join, the doctor will be there too!" She pointed at Harvey behind me looking embarrassed. I shrugged and followed in to see what it was all about, I didn't join but I sat near abbys room and watched. I saw Harvey start to sweat and take off his shirt to show him in a tanktop. He had a fairly toned body and I could feel myself start to drool, the other night I went to a bar out of stardew and took a drifter back with me. His blood should satisfy for the month, but staring at Harvey gave me those stupid butterflies I felt with Sébastien. He looked up at me and blushed as the music ended and all the girls cheered for eachother. He came up to me at the end and begged me not to tell anyone. "..ok but I'm not sure why you care. Youre a doctor it makes sense that you'd be part of workout classes." I turned and left, heading back to the board and taking on some extra jobs to help some of the towns people.

"Hey Ren right?" A big guy came up to me, his name was gus and he owned the saloon. He was apparently an angel. "So are ya growing anything on that farm yet?" He asked me and I shook my head, for some reason I just couldn't speak suddnely. "Well, if thats the case then how about we make a little deal. You grow food special for me and my cooking and ill give you a free meal every month. Once a month" I looked at him confused and he brought me to his saloon, he had a vacant room where he had a man tied up and passed out in a bed.

"So ya see, I used to do this for your grandpa but...times change and I haven't used the room much. Then you came around and I found a use again." He chuckled. I looked at him confused on how he was an angel and then realized something painfully obvious, not all angels are good. I looked at the person and tested their blood, I nodded at gus and smiled shaking his hand. "Good on ya. Alright so do you want this one?" I finally could speak, "I actually have enough blood for this month" he nodded and called Sébastien. Soon in a flash Sébastien stood at the door with a sucker in his mouth.

"Oo a snack. Oh and you." He said and I smiled slyly remembering the comment I made on the stairs. Gus looked to the two of us and excused himself. He shut the door on his way out. "Why are you here?" He hissed at me. "Making a deal with an angel. And you?" I moved a few steps toward him. "Getting a meal. I can't leave stardew so gus brings me food." He took the sucker out of his mouth. "Hm thought your mommy got you meals." "No. She gets me snacks. Remember?" He sounded so proud if himself. "I remember but do you?" I pushed him up against the wall, holding one hand down and the other that had the sucker in it above him.

"Let me go." He tried to wiggle out and refused to look at me. "Aw but why, this is so much fun." I smiled and decided go let go but before that I took the sucker into my mouth and pushed off. As I opened the door I took the sucker out of my mouth and waved it behind me for a second, "thanks for the sucker." And shut the door. I saw gus and nodded to him as I went back to peires to buy seeds special for guss requests. Abby was on the phone in the store with someone, I didn't mean to but I listened to her as I looked for my specific seeds.

"Wait they did what?! Oh my yoba! Dude that's hot, they definitely like you. Nah they do! Well easy, why else would they push up against you like that. And the way they talk to you, I mean they've been very monoton with almost everyone else in town. I saw them this morning drooling over the hot doctor, and when he came up to them they acted like nothing just happened. Like it was just hunger which..I guess it could be."